my life as a gamus girl 🙌😀

Where is your mattress, cupboard,box,bedsheets,pillow,bucket,hoe,brooms and other necessity. Came the voice of the matron of the school.she looks nice and same time harsh......you have been cleared and successfully admitted!welcome to AFGCS JOS  I heard her tell me and my dad standing beside me.
I clutched tightly to his hands after she spoke not wanting to leave him...I felt like going back home and continuing my primary school than coming to where I don't know anyhow..
"Yetunde",my dad's voice stopped my thinking.. I looked up to him and realized I had started crying... " I want to go home please " I don't want to stay here...I am scared...I cried to my dad.
'You are here and no more a baby' you better allow your dad go, an airwoman my dad had told me was going to be my guardian said.

" Dragging my things to a green building with the help of the airwoman...I settled in the first room.after dropping all my things beside my bed, I started crying..I was missing my dad and home already.
A girl walked up to me and introduced herself as Tricia," I was like Patricia " no am Tricia. And why are you crying, I guess you're missing home.. You see we also cried but look at us now playing...so my dear stop crying,and arrange your things...feel free to ask me any help, she said and walked to her bed which was beside mine.
What a nice girl.I said to my self!

My name is Yetunde. I just resumed as a tender couscous in AFGCS Jos ,and I know one day I will be a gamus...
Am a Yoruba girl but don't be shocked I came to school in the north, I am actually based in Kaduna..my dad is a soldier in Nigerian Air force

I have been here for a week now..I have seen people I know.. Konkat my primary school best friend and favour my primary school head girl. I have also made friends: Queen, happiness, zainab tella........
The week has been interesting, we have been shown round the school compound, also be enlighten on how to welcome our Seniors and how to stay well with them.
We were also taken to visit our brothers school... Air force Military school and 330 station jos.

This week has being good... No disturbance, I now miss home less and now have friends. I also have seen more people I know: zulaihat, Aisha Muhammad, anthonia, Khadijah Alhaasan and Maryam Mamman.
I look forward to a nice stay here

**************************,*** 
    Salam wattpadders 😁😁
How was my first chap..I know boring, too short.blah blah.😂😂😢
But please don't discourage me... I will make it better and interesting as we ride on...😱🙆
   Please no ghost readers  🙏🙏
Help my condition and click on your orange star and pleaseeee comment
              Love y'all  😘