chapter 2

What's going on outside, I asked Tricia who was arranging her box.
'I don't know ' just allow them when hunger do them, they will come and sleep and allow us hear word she said.

The noise is too much, let me go and find out, I said to Tricia.
Going out of the dorm, I saw  girls dragging a box and other items towards dornier.

What's going on, I asked happiness who was rushing to go join them.
'Seniors have started arriving' girls are going up school to help them carry their things to gain favor and also make senior friends. She said running  off.

Just then, Aisha Muhammad walked up to me and said "yetunde, come let's go and help my sister with her things she's around".
Adjusting my slippers, I tagged along with the group of girls walking behind Aisha.

'Nusaiba' She screamed and hugged her sister.
'Keh ba na Che miki' you should call me snr nusaiba, this  is school not home OK. She said to Aisha.
Are these your friends, she asked Aisha referring to us.
Yes they are , she replied.

She looked at us and told two of her mates standing with her.
" Girls, they are even wearing slippers" dons o!!.
We were looking confused..

She made us carry all her things with that of her friends to their various hostels with Aisha cat walking majestically beside her.

We were asked to pack all our belongings and stand according to our dorms in front of dornier and wait for our various house captains come pick us up.

Dornier girls were first called, they were given school mothers immediately.

Alpha went next. But were asked to chill for their house mistress ' miss Josephine to come give them school mothers'.

Puma also left with their captain.
But like alpha their mistress ' Mrs Towoju' was to give them school mothers.

Jaguar! Oh jaguar! We were forgotten o. Patience Michael started crying, stating we were hated and that we are going to suffer in that dorm, she can predict .
We just looked at her and hissed because she was not encouraging at all.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Came the Bell, interrupting us. What's the bell for.. Zulaihat asked, because apparently that was the first bell since we came.

The next words we heard scared us all.
Come! SSS3 down God bless I count, let me catch the lizard that will still be in this dorm.

We stared at each other not knowing what to do..we just watched as students were running out of the dorm..

Just then, Zainab Buba walked in and said "_jss1 girls move out, they want to number".

***********************************
We are still here waiting for our captain to come fetch us.
Just then our house mistress walked in and saw us.
' Red girls, you are still here' she said.
We choroused, yes ma!
Rummanatu, she called a lanky looking senior...
" Go and call me Enshang and Peace Iroha" tell them, I give them 10 mins to meet me in green now.

Two strong face looking seniors walked to us and said jss1.
We replied , ' yes ma'
"Waka' ! The darker one said to us , do we look like your grand mothers...Idiots.

Leaving our things behind, we trailed behind them to Red squadron timidly.
Line up in that plot. They said to us.

Godiya, go and call your mates, tell them not to waste my time. Snr peace iroha said.

Jss1 introduce yourselves, enshang said! SS2 listen well oh...

Patience Michael
Zulaihat Mohammad
Anthonia Ogana
Zainab Buba
Safiya Nagoji
Blessing Ileki
Manbyen Binkur Nden
Hauwa Matthew
Konkat lordmallam
Yetunde Fowomola
Damilola Lawson
Mercy Tsado
Zainab Yusuf
Helen Idoko
Favor Ajeroh
We were 15 in number..

They shared us to SS2 as school daughters.
Ensure you teach them well before their week of grace expires, peace iroha told our mothers.

Our journey has just started!!

**************************
My lovely readers!!! How was it  😫
Please no ghost reading  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Be sweet hearts and and encourage me OK.
Feel free to contribute OK you can add and also subtract....I will appreciate .

           Rahmahabdool ❤