chapter 4

It's currently 2:55 which means I'm meeting shawn in about 5 minuets and thatt also means I'm donee with school for the day in 5min YASS!!!
5minutes later when the bell rang i texted my mom as soon as i got out of class and told her that I'm not coming home because I'm going out with my friend. After that I shoved my books inside my locker and made my way out of school when I got outside I started looking for Shawn even tho I've only seen him in a picture I easily found him but he was busy on his phone so I took a minute to look at him he had dark brown hair beautiful hazel eyes and only then did I realize that he was actually looking at me and that he's standing right in front of me right now.
"Hii Tessa I'm Shawn it's nice to meet you face to face and let me tell you, you look 100 times better in real life than you do in pictures"he said. I tried not to blush but I couldn't "Thank you, and it's nice to meet you too" after that Shawn lead me to his car and he told me that I could put my bag in the back seat, so I did then I sat in the passenger seat. He got in and it looked like he knew where he was headed so I didn't ask any questions instead I turned on the radio and my favorite song "sunrise, by kygo" was on so I started singing along after a few songs Shawn started singing with me too, he actually had an amazing voice. "You have an amazing voice Shawn you should do song covers and stuff"I said, "thank you and I actually do sing cover and post them on an application called vine"he told me.
**The groupchat**
Taylor😝💕: Hey guys do you think Shawn and Tessa are together now?
Aaron😋😍: I guess school does end at 3 and it 3:15 now
Me:Heyy guys yeah Shawn picked me up from school like 10 minuets ago
Cam😂💕:Hey Tessa yeah that great so where are you guys headed now ?
Me: I seriously don't know he didn't tell me yet 😂
Taylor😝💕: Guys I think Shawn is kidnapping Tessa 😂
Me: He better not be btw who are you guys ? I forgot to ask you guys yesterday 😂
Aaron😋😍: I thought Shawn would have told you by now
Me: He hasn't said a word since we got in this car btw why is he such a cautious driver?
Cam😂💕:That nothing! Can u search MAGCON real quick ?
Me:Okayy but y?🤔
Taylor😝💕:JUST DO IT !
Me:OKAYY CHILL!😂
**back in the car**
I did what cam asked me to and searched for MAGCON on my phone and I was surprised by what popped up on my phone....
🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺