Chapter 1: The Introduction Of The Pastas

A bang against the door spooked Pain so much she almost fainted. She was scared of everything the only reason that she is in our group was because her powers. We called her pain because she doesn’t kill anyone but, only torchers. The ability to see the future and telekinesis. But never was a fighter. She would wear a gray t-shirt with no sleeves (tank top.) Over the shirt she would wear a leather jacket with blue jeans. She also had a chain she used as a weapon and a belt. When she was to use the belt it would grow longer and catch on fire. She wore black converse shoes that went up to her ankle. With jet black hair usually put in a braid. She just wanted it out of the way. She also had purple eyes for a reason no one knew and whenever we asked about it she would quickly change the subject. Besides that she was shy but a group of killers let her in and they treated her like family way better than her old family who was never really there when she needed them. Her hobbies were reading and playing with her phone. 

Another bang hit the door and this time it was Mind-Keeper to jump. Our psychic. She had brown, long hair which she would always put in a bun. We called her M.K. for short. When she was bored she would just read our minds. But, only when people were in the same room. Her favorite color was purple and she loved Pain’s eyes and said she wish she had them. But, Pain would just have shame and dismay along her face. She wore a purple shirt that normally had blood stains on it and black jeans. She wore a jacket when it was cold, it had spikes on the shoulders and it was her choice to ram a person if it was needed. Her hobbies was sports. She’d play in the woods on her own time and she’d challenge us if we were to defy her.

“The’re here” said Pain and M.K. at the same time with worry in their voices. But Samurai-Ninja didn’t hesitate because he would never let anything happen to them. Samurai-Ninja gripped his swords out quickly. Causing the others to freak out. Especially Pain she hid behind Samurai-Ninja. The Black Deceiver then said “Get ready to attack Pain. Don’t be a wimp.” After Pain was so scared she struggled to get her chain. Due to fear she wasn’t able to speak. Soon after Samurai-Ninja nods his head in agreement. We called Samurai-Ninja ‘Psycho or Psychopath’ for short. The door opened and BRVR was at the door. Psycho put his samurai swords away and stood straight. Halloween Nightmare ran as fast as she could toward BRVR and picked him up to embrace him. Surprisingly he hugged her back. BRVR was just a harmful character to everyone except H.N. apparently. He hates everyone. It was just insane. He belonged to Halloween Nightmare.  

Halloween Nightmare was born on Halloween and her parents thought she was going to be a demon so they gave her to an orphanage and they also believed that she would bring bad luck to everyone she meets. She had pitch black wavy hair and was to some boys fairly pretty but to christians they showed as much kindness as the would give to a trash can. She wore a normal black pants with a chain sticking out on the side. H.N.’s shirt was black with the words ‘Hell is Here For You’ with a black jacket with blood and dirt on it most of the time. Her hair is never up but, always straight down. It was hard for her to curl it. Never was afraid to say things she meant. Her power was she was able to hypnotise people by playing music on any instrument including singing and whistling. She grew up with anger and hatred until she met Samurai-Ninja. Who was pale with beautiful hazel eyes. His eyes would change color according to his emotions:

Black-neutral

Red-furious

Blue-happy (almost never comes out)

Samurai-Ninja never shows his emotions. He was only happy when he first became a Creepypasta. He grew up with Halloween Nightmare almost all his life. They were born on the same day and both of their parents knew each other. They decided together to send  H.N. and Psycho ever since they were both 1 week old. When they were escaping the orphanage they both decided to never go back. They soon after became a Creepypasta at age 8. They weren’t immortal until age 16, ever since they are both young looking. Samurai-Ninja went so far from going back he never shows her face. But, as a younger child he still never shown his face. He would wear a doctors mask and his bangs would cover his upper face. He made a vow to always listen to family members no matter what and always at all times protect Halloween Nightmare. Some believe that Psycho was a male and Halloween Nightmare forever would tag along with Psycho. Not correct Samurai-Ninja always tags along with Halloween Nightmare. Psycho always trusted H.N. with his life. Psycho wore a Samurai mask (That was see through for him. No one can see his eyes.) And a ninja outfit with two Samurai swords on her back, on his left hip was a pouch filled with ninja stars and a pouch on his right thigh filled with kunais. Psycho have smoke bombs as well. His hair was naturally straight and his hair was in the ninja outfit to cover her head or left it out to scare people. When he’s home he goes into a room with H.N. to play music on the instruments for H.N. to practice. Or he would disappear with H.N. into his room. It’s almost unknown on what Samurai-Ninja actually looks like. The only one to know is Halloween Nightmare. Not just half his face or parts, The entire face. Psycho just hid his face for an unknown reason. Halloween Nightmare however knows everything about Samurai-Ninja and Psycho knows everything about H.N. 

The Black Deceiver wore a black shirt with black pants. She like to wear black pirate boots. She had brown eyes. Long hair that was naturally wavy. She liked to keep simple. She’s a loud mouth but, can do what she feels like. She speaks out her mind and everyone admired that. She was also known as B.D. or Deceive. She just was happy to be able to murder every stupid mortal she felt like killing. Was able to Deceive anyone she pleased. That’s how great she was. She would trick M.K. all the time. Once in a while B.D. would deceive Psycho to do something for her when she was lazy. But, Psycho spoke sign back to say “Do It Yourself!!!” but, Black Deceiver would reply “I’ll rip that mask off your face. If you don’t. I know you can hear perfectly so do it.” That’s also one of B.D. powers Blackmail. The last time someone tried to get close to the mansion we started a war between us and THEM…

To Be Continued…