Forward

G-DRAGON: The moment he first saw her, he knew she was the one. Not one of the thousands of girls he met around the world had ever melted his heart the way she did; Jin Youm was perfect.

T.O.P: The moment he first saw her, he knew she was up to something. Just like all rich American girls, Maya Navarrete was a manipulative siren, used to having everyone bend to her will. He was the only one that noticed apparently. 

JIN AH: Thanks to her best friend, she was sitting next to G-Dragon, and he seemed really totally actually into her! His eyes never left her face and he genuinely smiled at everything she said. If she was honest with herself, she really liked  him too; the real him, not just the idol. It was like a dream come true.

MAYA: Thanks to her best friend's obsession with BIGBANG, she was stuck playing third-wheel to her and her new boyfriend, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, or whatever the hell his name was. To make things worse, she was stuck in a kpop-induced nightmare babysitting the Asian Backstreet Boys. The only thing she knew was that if the tall crabby one with green hair kept glaring at her, she was going to tell him exactly where he could shove his guy-liner.