C l i n t a s h a

Clint saw her walking away from the school compound.

"Natasha!"

She immediately took to her heels, but he was way faster, and soon caught up with her.

Clint grabbed her wrist firmly but gently and spun her around, pulling her into his chest and trapping her there with his strong arms.

She struggled against him at first but soon melted in the much-needed embrace.

"Tasha, why're you so silly? You can't just set us up with your friends and expect us to forget about you."

She remained quiet but was listening.

"We've found a way, and there's a policeman and a lawyer willing to help you, you don't have to face this alone anymore...you never had to."

Clint explained, voice becoming tender, while his arms tightened around her.

She relaxed into him, allowing herself to soak up his warmth, and his love.

She felt his heart beating beneath her hand, and it made her feel so secure.

They then pulled away slightly and she looked up at him, biting her lip.

"So, will you let us help you?" Clint asked, eyes baring the utmost sincerity.

She nodded, uncertainly at first, then took in a deep breath and nodded firmly.

Clint broke into a charming smile and took her face in both his hands.

In a moment, he pressed his lips against hers.

She leaned into him, holding on to his broad shoulders and standing on her toes.

When they pulled apart, she looked at him with sparkling eyes and rosy cheeks.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since that night." Clint grinned, smoothing a thumb over her cheek.

"I missed you so much, Tasha, you know that?" He said affectionately, still caressing her cheek.

"I missed you too, Clint. I cuddle that green bear every night and think about you." She confessed shyly, looking absolutely adorable.

"You still keep that mutant bear?" Clint laughed, surprised.

"You won it for me."

"I see that I've won your heart too." Clint smirked, causing her to giggle.

"Tasha," He began seriously, taking a deep breath and catching her hand in his, "I love you."

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you too."

🌿⚓️🌸❁🌸❁🌸❁🌸❁🌸⚓️🌿
Thanks for reading! Do vote and comment! Stay awesome xx

Ship sunken by marvel but not in my world!