Pajama Party

Chapter one: The Unexpected

Hey guys, I hop u like this new story i'm working on. Soon I'll get the other one done. FYI this is based on season 16, i'm just let my little imagination run wild. And pretend that Cassidy haven't come back.

At the precinct

The gang were all sitting in the squad room bored out of their minds, Olivia was just on her phone texting Casey.

Olivia to Casey: How r u

Casey to Olivia: Fine u

Olivia to Casey: Not so good, i'm bored out of my mind, if I don't do any by now, i'm going to lose it.

Casey to Olivia: Lol. Looks like u don't have to worry bout that.  ;-)

I was wondering what she was talking about.

Olivia to Casey: What do u mean? :-\

Casey to Olivia: Well, I'm having a pajama party at my cousin's palace on: 132 Bridget Avenue, so r u, n the guys in.

Olivia to Casey: R we kinda to old to wear pajamas to a party :-)

Casey to Olivia: Yeah but not to old for partying!!! So just wear PJ's cause that's the only way your getting in ;-)

Olivia to Casey: Okay, fine I'll tell the others, when does it start.

Casey to Olivia: It starts at 10, see u there and wear something hot. I'm bringing a guest.

I was confused once again, but she was really ready to go to the party.

Olivia to Casey: Okay, see ya!!!

She looked up and saw everyone smiling at her, she couldn't help but smile.

"What", I said as I smiled.

"Oh...nothing",Amanda said as she started to smile.

"Mmmmmhmmm, are u sure nothing?" I said as I crossed my arms in front of me as I smiled.

"I don't know u tell me",she said with a sarcasm look on her face with a smirk and just at me with her evil eyes.

"Okay, Okay, Okay, I was just texting Casey",I said with a smile all over my face.

"Man your good!"Nick said as he smiled at her.

"I've been working on it",she said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh,well, well, looks like Ms. Benson does have a smile after all!!!"Fin said as he teased.

"F u Fin", I said as I laughed at him.

"I'm just kidding, they're beautiful", he said as he smiled at her.

"Well, I can't reject that. I really think you are cute when you smile",I said with a grin.

"I agree",Amanda said with a smile.

He smiled at them.

"See, that's why I always get the chicks".he said as he smiled.

"Well, you're going to get a lot of attention tonight,cause Casey had invited us to a pajama party, and we don't have work tomorrow, so what guys going to do.

"PARTY".we all screamed out loud.

"Well, it starts at 10 and we have about 2 in half hours, so we better go get ready, and she said we can wear sexy PJ's if we want."she said as she winked, then got up and got her stuff ready.