How Do I Look?

When Olivia and Nick walked  in, they saw alot of people on the dance floor and some was at the bar.

Nick had saw the others on the dance floor. The boys were also not wearing a shirt saw it was free to do it.

They both looked at each other and knew it was time to go crazy, so Nick took his shirt off and ran off to the dance floor.

Olivia started to laugh at how Nick just started to run. Then she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around saw Casey. She was wearing a hot pink shirt that said girls rule and the pants were the color and said lets rock n roll.

"Hey girl," Casey said as she started to open her arms.

"What's up,"I said as I hugged her back.

"So,how do u like the party?"she said as she smiled at me.

"It's great,"she said as she looked around.

"Great, that's all you can say."she said as she looked at her.

"Casey, what else I'm going to say, I just got here."

"Well, true that."she said smiling.

"Wait, true that...you really hangout with Finn to much."she said laughing.

"I noticed that, and what are you wearing?"she said looking me up and down.

"Pajamas,"I said as I looked at her confused."I don't see what's wrong."

"Actually,the problem is, that top shirt needs to come off, and your hair is so last season!!!"she said as she pulled my hand."Com'n."

Casey pulled her to a room. There was a water bed, fish tanks, posters everywhere, and there was a pool table in the corner. It was like a dream come true!!!

"So, why did you bring me in here?"she said with a confused look.

"You, need a makeover."she said as she looked me straight in the eyes.

"A makeover?"she look at her confuse."Why do I need a makeover."

"Just turn around...please."she said as she laughed when Olivia gave her a little twirl.

"Okay, now I'm seeing what the problem is."she said as I looked at her.

"What is it!"I said curious.

"How about you take the T-shirt off see how it looks."she said she was thinking.

Olivia took the top shirt off, and notice that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath it.

"Um... where's the bathroom?"she said

"In the back, turn right."she said as she started to giggle.

Olivia came back in the room with only her high cut shirt on. It showed her flat abdomen, about two inches above her belly button.

"You don't look to bad."she said as she look me up and down.

Casey saw something that never saw before. She saw that Olivia had a belly button pursing and a butterfly tattoo on her waist.

"OMG... Olivia I didn't know you had a tattoo and a pursing, when did you get them?"she said shocked.

"I had got the tattoo when I was... Seventeen, and got the pursing when I turned Nineteen."she said as she chuckled at how shocked Casey was.

"Well, d*** girl you amazing. So, let's dill with this hair and makeup.

When they finally got finished Olivia came out with Casey. Olivia looked great but she was kinda nervous with the new look.

"Olivia is going to be okay."she said as she started to push me to the dance floor. "You look great now go have fun!"

Olivia had her high cute shirt with the sweater open, her hair is really strat and bangs in the front, for her makeup was eye liner. She looked amazing.

She got to the dance floor, she saw Alex and Malinda right beside her.

"Olivia...you look great."Melinda said as she hugged her.

"Dang girl, Casey hooked you up!"Alex said as she laughed.

"Thanks guys!"she as she started to dance.