True Feelings

~Sup guys hope you like this story and don't worry I will update the story of The SVU Chatroom soon :-)~

On the dancefloor

Olivia and Elliot were really enjoying their selves. Olivia was really happy that Casey told him to come, so tomorrow I'm going to have a little talk with Miss Novak, plus she really missed him and so many things about him.

1.He's really strong

Olivia's POV

We were slow dancing and he held me really close to him, never want to let me go again. As I had my arms rapped around his neck, in healing his sent, the sent that I haven't smelled in a long time. I pull back and start looking him in the eyes wondering what he's thinking about. I love the way they start to shine in the disco light.

2.He had the eyes that could look into your soul and looked beautiful when they sparkle.

"You have beautiful eyes," I said. "Every time you're happy they start to sparkle."

"So do yours...that's why I just want to stare into them all day." he said looking at my lips."Sometimes when I stare to long I start to get a taste for something sweet if you know what I mean."

3.He's really funny

I started to laugh as he winked at me.

"There's that laugh,"he said smiling.

"Not as good as yours." I said using his words earlier.