two - her

she sat in the corner, ignoring her surroundings. she just needed to get away for a while. away from her parents, her 'friends'... she needed a place to be alone. even though the waiters and waitresses were mingling around with nothing to do, this udon shop was the best place that she had visited so far. she stared out the window, the steam from her udon noodles fogging it up a little bit. she blew into the bowl and broke her chopsticks. one by one, she ate the noodles. she knew that she was being slow, but she needed to preserve her time. she couldn't go back, not just yet.

she sighed. fighting the constant voices in her head yelling so any different things was starting to get to her. she was confused, why would the voices tell her to act a certain way around someone but act differently around someone else. why were they telling to be fake? she knew that the friendship she had with her 'friends' was strong, and yet she was being a fake friend to them all.

she was fooling them all and nobody seemed to have noticed.

the girl furrowed her brow and turned up her music louder. all she could do for now was to drown out the entire world. she wished she could live somewhere and be free. to be free to who she truly was without having anyone to act for.

she turned her attention back to the window, watching the rain drop slowly run down the window. nobody was out and about in such gloomy weather. cautiously, she placed her hand against the cold glass, like it could jump out at her at any moment. her hand slowly drained the heat from the steaming bowl and she could feel the cold creeping up her arm. sighing, she removed her hand from the window, leaving a steamy handprint which she hastily rubbed off with her sleeve.

~

a/n

So I've decided that I will be switching the POVs continuously between the girl and the boy. As for their names, that will come in time. Please pay attention to the title to see if it's the girl's or the boy's POV!

Other than that, I think that the girl's POV will be shorter than the guy's...

unedited