#6.

❄️ THE NEXT MORNING ❄️

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. When did I even fall asleep? ..That doesn't even matter, I'm just going to get ready for school. I freshened up by taking a shower and getting dressed; I later went downstairs to join Ar'mon in eating breakfast before leaving out to go to school.

Today was going to be a long day.. I could feel it.

❄️ PSYCHOLOGY ❄️

This is my third class today and it's like the pain in my head had maximised with each class too. I liked this class a lot but my teacher was rambling on about something I didn't understand and right now.. I could care less to. I started scribbling in my notebook and before I knew it, Jasmine's name was printed in big, bold letters on the cover of it. Shit.

I ripped off the cover and quickly scrunched it up and pushed it into my bag before anyone realised.

Today, I spent most of my time thinking about her and why she was acting so weird around me. I mean, while I was walking to my class I saw her standing with some girl called Tae; as soon as she saw me, she cut her eyes and pulled Tae in by her waist as if they could get any closer. I rolled my eyes so hard as soon as I heard Tae giggle.. Then at lunchtime, while I was making my way to her and Ar'mon, she spotted me from halfway across the canteen and grabbed my brother's arm to walk towards the office to sign out. I could tell that my presence wasn't wanted so I just went up to the library.

Why was she avoiding me? I didn't ask you to try and kiss me, sis. Even though I really wanted her to, her lips looked so soft. And I just wanted to su- Dammit, I'm going to grow some balls and talk to her myself.

I raised my hand. "Mr. Williams, may I be excused?"
"Of course Trey, just take a pass." I took a pass and made my way to Jasmine's photography class.

"Hi Miss Jackson, can uh.. Jasmine be excused? Her mom is outside waiting for her."
"Um okay.. Jasmine, take your stuff and remember the assignment."
"Uh, no! That won't be necessary, her mother just wants to collect something from her."
"Jasmine, go on."

Jasmine got up, raising her eyebrow at me as she walked out of the class.
I walked beside her for a while before stopping at a staircase.

"I know my mom isn't here so what do you want? I need to finish my project."

I was at a loss for words and I bet I looked like a fish out of water. I felt so stupid.

"Treyvion!" And I immediately came back to.
"Why the hell are you avoiding me, Jasmine?"
"Jazz nigga."
"Jasmine, why are you ignoring me?" I said through almost gritted teeth. I have no idea where the bass in my voice came from but I think I like it.
"I'm not ignoring you.. Can I go now?"
"No because you won't tell me why you're avoiding me." Now that came out like more of a whine..
"I'm not avoi-"
"I never told you to try and kiss me, you know.." I could feel my confidence slowly build back up when I saw her cheeks flush with red.
"Jasmine.. why won't you answer me?"

And with that, I felt my back against the cold wall and her lips against mine. I immediately grab her waist to pull her closer to me as I suck her bottom lip in between my teeth to gently bite down on it. I hear her let out a soft whine before pulling away slowly. She stood up straight.

"I'm gay, Treyvion. I like girls but.. I also like you. But that's not what I'm confused about as such. There's still confusion about that but not as much and.. I'm rambling. You're like a brother to me and I just don't want these petty feelings I have towards you to mess that up.. Okay?"

I cleared my throat after leaning up off of the wall to nod so that she knew I acknowledged her and I walked back to class, leaving her to stand there. When I got back, everyone was packing up so I decided to too. I didn't even want to think about what just happened so I just focused on putting my things in my bag neatly so I could go back to the theatre room to practice some more.

vote & comment pls.💓