#12

❄️ NEXT MORNING ❄️

Today was a Wednesday so that means 2 days until the performance. As it gets closer, the more nervous I get. Calm down, Trey.. You'll be fine, it's for your mom.

I had already finished my 9am class and I was heading towards the theatre when I heard someone shout my name.
"Treyvion!"
I turned around to become face to face with a breathless Jasmine, I watched her as she bent over, trying to catch her breath.
"Yeah?"
"Nigga.. I've been calling you! For a while now.. Why didn't you hear me?"
"In my own world, I guess. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, where you going?" She straightened up.
"Theatre to practice." She nudged me in the direction that I was heading so that I would start walking.
"I'm coming."

         ❄️ IN THE THEATRE ROOM ❄️

Jasmine loves when I sing, I'm not sure why. I can tell by her facial expressions and the way she just closes her eyes and relaxes.

"You like when I sing?" I smiled as I I spoke into the microphone.
"Yeah, I thought you knew this."
"Nope, now I do.. But you want to hear my current favourite song?"
"Sure Treyvion but it better not be Beyoncé again.. I've heard them all because of you."
"No! No, I got you!"

I cleared my throat after bringing a stool up to where the microphone stands to sit on. She sat up in her seat and I began to sing.

If you love me baby, let me hear you say it
I know I'm your favourite
First you love me then you leave me in the basement
I know I'm your favourite

She looked so beautiful underneath the spotlight. The light shone down on her hair which revealed to me her real hair colour, a tinted burgundy brown. She had her hair up in a high puff with curly q's at her sideburns, it was my favourite hairstyle on her yet.

I got this girl, she's making me crazy
I nearly let her have all my babies
Pussy so good, it sets me on fire
I leave myself and elevate higher

I smiled as I watched her let out a small chuckle at that part of the song. She was stunning when she smiled.

I'm the one that took you to higher heights
That's all I was trying to do
I know you had your dreams of a better life
This time we ain't making it through

I wonder if you can stop yourself from falling because I'm tumbling head over heels for her but I'm not sure why or how.

I never asked for much only that you stay true
Need I remind you of the things I'd do for you
Who can I blame? I played the game
Well just for now
I was wondering, can you hold me down?

I like spending time with Jasmine.

A/N: I'm going to post Thursday's chapter in a few hours, I gotta take a nap. I'll do it at like 3am GMT.

vote & comment pls.💗