#10

❄️ A FEW DAYS LATER ❄️

It was getting closer to my performance date and I wasn't really nervous; it would be my first ever performance in front of the whole school but since it was dedicated to my mom, I didn't care about anyone else. I was set on making sure it was good enough for her. She was my queen and I've always wanted to make her happy, I can't do as much as I would like to now but I can start with doing what I love.

I was in the theatre with my brother and we were going through both of our songs, he's a hard critique so that's why I loved having him listen to me. Queen was here too, she just sat quietly in the audience. Which was quite unusual for her, she could normally talk my ear off but today she had hardly said anything but "Hi". Hm.. I'll check up on her later. It was a Monday morning anyway so it might be just exhaustion. Monday mornings were the worst..
It was the only day I had all my lessons.

Anyways, since the band was here I took advantage of it and started to go through the song again.. Until I saw Jasmine walk in, hand in hand, with Tae. I literally choked and everyone's heads shot up to look at me; I just put my hand up and turned upstage to get my bottle of water. I didn't have the mental capacity to deal with Jasmine today so I chose to just ignore it. While I was resting, I decided to check up on Queen because she looked completely out of it.

I decided to ignore her

I decided to ignore her.. I guess my little rest was short lived since people don't want to leave me alone; I got up and called my brother on stage to practice a mashup we had planned to do for halftime during the performance. I loved performing with my brother.. I was having so much fun just singing, messing about and entertaining the others that I almost forgot abou- my phone buzzed again.

 I was having so much fun just singing, messing about and entertaining the others that I almost forgot abou- my phone buzzed again

I know, Queen. I know.

A/N: this is a filler, I'm really tired. A-levels are moving mad but anyway, this book is nearly finished. I did a poll on IG, a while ago, where I asked how many chapters I should do and most people voted 20-25 instead of 10-15 but I decided imma do what I want to do and that's 10-15 chapters. Only reason being is that the way I want the story to end can only be delayed so much and 25 chapters is too much; it was only supposed to be a few chapters anyway.

Lastly, some of you guys in my comments are making me feel like I'm slacking with this story because you're confused and I don't want that to be the case so I'm going to clarify here.

Treyvion has feelings for Jasmine. Jasmine has feelings for Treyvion. Angellica has feelings for Treyvion. Treyvion is infatuated with Angellica. Jasmine likes girls and doesn't want to come off weird to other people for liking Treyvion so she's with Tae - because since she came out, she's viewed as 'masculine'. Treyvion is tired of Jasmine playing with his emotions so he's talking to Angellica instead.

And lastly, Angelina is Angellica's twin sister so because Angellica wasn't in school in the last chapter, Trey gave the flowers to her sister to pass on to herself.

It'll get better, I promise. I'm just really tired today like I'm literally about to knock out as soon as I publish this but yeah, I love you guys loads, I thank you beautiful people for the ongoing support and please enjoy the rest of the book.

vote & comment pls.💗