author's note pt. 2!

hahaha... hi guys.

this story is a mess.

i originally wrote the first ten chapters on a whim, which was why it was so easy to publish, but it has become increasingly difficult to write for this story because of what i started to plan out to achieve an ending. so then you'd think i'd go, "let's just throw the plan out of the way and write whatever i want!"

no.

i can't do that. i think if i do that, the story would be even messier.

and thus, i've decided to rewrite it. not edit it, but actually take some care into this story and REWRITE it. some plot will change, actually a lot will, but fear not! the essence of this story will remain.

so what does this mean? will i take this story down? um, no. i'll leave it up here.

but i will make other drafts and rewrite the story, and when i'm ready to publish them, i will replace the current chapters with the new ones. i'm planning on changing a lot of things okay? i hope that's okay ohgod

i'm really, really sorry if you liked it the way it was, but i simply do not and cannot continue with this plot line. 

i want to finish this story and be somewhat satisfied with it. it's been a year since i started writing this, and i love it but i honestly hate it, but now i've sat through high school english for some years and even tortured myself through AP language and have read and experienced different things that will help me write this fic way better.

afterwards, i think i'll make it an original. kinda like what the author of fifty shades did

i read back on your comments and it brings me joy to see how much you guys liked it. i promise i will come back with a better, cleaner-written story than this one! it'll be plot twisty, more realistic, more angsty, more fluffy and fluffier, and more self-satisfying *hopefully

thanks so, so, SO much for the support this far! LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR THAT 1K WOW PEOPLE DO EXIST

- jinsol
(P.S. THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS ARE OUT! NJOI!)