1

Perfect

Jimin buried his face deeper into his pillow trying to avoid the sunlight that was shining into his room. Attempting to fall back asleep he reached over to find comfort from his companion,but instead it had landed on an empty side of the bed.He huffed in annoyance and dissapointment.

He rolled onto his back squinting up at the ceiling before getting out of his cozy bed trudging towards the door.He walked into the living room to see a sleeping Yoongi,lightly snoring while the TV was still on.He approached the couch to get a better look to see if he was awake.

Leaning in closer to his face he quietly admired yoongi ' s features. His eyes trailed from his tussle hair to his lips.

"Your perfect.",he whispered

He then heard a deep chuckle coming from the older male.

"I know.",he smirked.

Jimin quickly leaned back,getting ready to run back to the comfort of his bed and never come out again,but that idea was walked out of his head when Yoongi held on to his wrist with one hand,the other hand on the younger ' s waist pulling him onto his lap.His fingers tangling through Jimin's hair.

Jimin nuzzled in closer to Yoongi, his nose on his chest breathing in yoongi's scent,hearing Yoongi's soft breaths.This is what he missed the most ,but like everything else the good times must come to an end.

A/N:
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Please feel free to tell me how you feel about,I work really well off of criticism because it helps me better my writing for the readers. X~Nyla