3

Author's p.o.v:

Yoongi woke up with a throbbing headache. He placed his palm
On his forhead in a attempt to comfort his pain.He reached over for
His exasperating boyfriend. The side was cold and..empty?
Yoongi groaned at the younger not being there.

"Jimin.",he called out.

The bedroom door creaked open,as footsteps approached the bed
He waited for the younger to do his usual pounce on him in need of
attention.Instead he was met with a giggle, an obnoxious one that
Brought a grimace to his face.

"Did you sleep well?",she asked.
He simply nodded.
"I couldn't even get the energy to get out of bed let alone walk."she
smirked.
"That stupid boy is finally gone ,he's been in our way for months now.
We can finally be together.",she said indistinctly.

Yoongi gave her a grin but didn't like the way she talked about his
mochi.

"That dumb bastard" he sighed placing a grin on his face he added playing along with her.
She giggled."I'll see you later?"she asked while putting on her clothes that were scattered over her floor.
Yoongi nodded watching her put on her shoes. He walked out of his room his stomach rumbling.
'No food made.' He thought looking at the empty bowl in the sink, most likely a bowl she used.
He decided he'd go to a cafe to eat. He took a quick shower,threw some clothes on and headed out.
                                                                          ~
He sat at his table munching on a bagel with cream cheese and bacon inside. He looked outside to see a couple embracing each other. He looked away to his bagel,his throat now dry.
He wiggles around his seat feeling uncomfortable, feeling empty .
Later on, after he finishes his breakfast,he decided to walk home through the park because he had better things to do than walk through the city.
His phone buzzed indicating he got a message.
Roonie:
'Missing you...'

She spammed him with all these horny messages.
"So clingy.",he whispered.
He closed his phone continuing to walk through the park. He heard a familiar giggle.
He looked over to see jimin's cheeks being caressed by another boy. The boy leaned down placing a kiss on jimin's lips
"Kookie.",he saw the boy blush.  Yoongi balled his fists storming over to the two.
"So I see you're with this piece of trash now." Yoongi said nudging jungkook chest.
Jimin's eyes narrowed.
"I guess that's my type." He  said with pure disgust.
Jungkook clasped his and jimin's hands together.
"The hell did you just say to me?" Yoongi asked stepping closer to jimin.
"Back off."jungkook said putting his hand in front of jimin pushing him behind him.
"You'll be back." Yoongi smirked at jimin.

"You ok?" jungkook asked.
Jimin watched as Yoongi walked away.
"No.", he replied.

A/n: I'm sorry I've been so inactive 😔 I'm trying my hardest to now come through with more frequent updates. Other than that, how was this chapter . Feedback please❤️