2

Author's p.o.v:

Jimin had went to his mom's house for the weekend. She had came down with the flu. He made sure to text yoongi just incase the older ever got lonely. He always texted him how much he missed him and how much love he would give him as soon as he got back.Jimin told yoongi he would be gone for a week but his mother had recovered faster then he thought she would.

Jimin had packed his duffle bag almost ready to set off onto his 4 hour drive back to him and his lover's house.

"You get back safely.",his mother squeezed his cheek and kissed his for head.

"I will I promise,and if anything's wrong just call me and I'll come back immediately." He said with a worried expression on his face.

"I'll be fine,go."His mother convincingly smiled.

Assured his mother would be okay ,he grabbed his bag and went to his car telling his mother his last goodbyes
He was off on his 4 hour drive back home.

• • •

As soon as Jimin got back it was pretty late.He had texted yoongi but he didn't respond.He figured he was either asleep or out with friends.He grabbed his luggage from the back seat and headed upstairs.

"Im exhausted." He sighed.

He had stayed up every night watching his mother ,making sure she was ok. He unlocked the door.As soon as he stepped in the dropped his luggage beside the door.

I'll unpack it later.He thought to himself.

He walked into the kitchen to pour himself a drink.When he heard something moving around,and then noises muffled ones coming from a room.He placed his drink on the counter grabbing the nearest object which was a sneaker and walked over to his bedroom.Muffled sounds continued to come from the room.

What the actual-

His thougjts flooded his head as he reached out towards the doorknob slowly turning it.

"Cmon jimin!" ,he whispered to himself.

He inhaled and quickley opened the door almost stumbling over himself.
He stared at the 2 pairs of eyes staring back at him.He couldn't believe what he was seeing. On top of yoongi was a girl,no some slut. Riding him.

"Why." He sobbed.

"I give you everything,I treat you right and you betray me with that." He spat.

"You promised me you wouldn't hurt me ."

Yoongi sat up holding the girl by her waist pushing her off of him.

"You believed that crap."he laughed.

Jimin couldn't contain his anger anymore he dashed over to yoongi slapping him with tears welling up in his eyes.Yoongi just laughed.

"Your pathetic, what are you gonna cry now?" Yoongi grinned.

"I'm leaving ,and Im not coming back." He said . With that he walked out of the room towards the apartment door not stopping not even when he heard yoongi .

"I don't need you!" He yelled after Jimin.

Jimin kept walking until he got to his bestfriend's house.

• • •
"Jimin what's wrong you haven't spoken to me since you entered." Jung kook asked worried about his bestfriend.

Jimin's eyes started to water again.

"He cheated ." Jimin said slowly. As though he was still in shock.

"He said he didn't need me anymore." Tears streaming down his face as he felt his heart break into two.

Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.

"It's ok ,I'm here for you." He gave him a warm smile.

Jimin just nodded, sighing in frustration he sat on Jungkook's bed staring at the ground.

"He doesn't deserve you,who does that bastard think he is?!"

Jimin's eyes slowly started to water again.Jungkook sat next to Jimin staring at the floor as well. He hugged Jimin once more.

"I dont like it when you cry." He said wiping jimins tears.

"Dont worry." He said cupping Jimin face.

"I'll make you forget about him." He whispered into jimins ear. Sending a shiver down jimin's spine.

"K- kookie?" Jimin couldn't think straight as the younger male started to take off his clothes.

A/N:
Do you smell de smut?😂
There will be smut in the next chapter so if you are uncomfortable reading it please don't read it.
But if you do then I hope you ship Jikook .😀~Nyla