Lexie - POV

"Lexie, I swear if you don't wake up right now I will drop a bucket of water on your head ." threatened my cousin, Neels.

"But I don't want to get up !"

"Lex it's 2 in the afternoon ! You slept 14 hours! Get your ass up!" Cindy said taking my warm and cozy blanket off of me.

"I want to sleep! Leave me alone!"

"Ok that's it. I'm bringing the bucket here." Neels said and I immediately sat up on my bed.

"Ok ok ok! Give me 10 minutes and I will be downstairs." I said and they left my room. Ugh. I hate when people wake me up !

I opened my dresser and took out an outfit to wear :

Simple, cute and confortable. That's what I called perfect outfit. I only put a little bit of mascara and concealer. It's not like I have to impress someone. Since Shawn broke up with me, I lost myself. I used to lock myself in my bedroom for days and only came out for the bathroom and food. When Bailee found out what happened, she immediately FaceTime me and was about to hop on a plane to get back to LA but I told her not to. She needs to stay in Canada and not to worry about her sister. Neels and Cindy were wonderful. Even though I pushed everyone out, they made sure that I was eating and that I had everything that I needed. They particularly left food on my bedroom's door step.

Few days ago, Selena invited me to a party. She and Cindy had to drag me out of my house. And I'm glad they did it because for the first time since, the break up, I had some fun. I didn't think about him. I didn't think about how screwed up Dylan was. I just thought of having fun.

"Let's go eat first." I said when we were all in the car.

I drove us to a restaurant near the beach where we were going to spend the rest of our day. The couple only ordered drinks since they already ate.

"What are you going to get ?" The waiter asked me.

"The hamburger and on the side, I will get some fries." I said.

We ate and Neels and I fought a little bit about who were going to pay the bill. I won. As I was going near the casher, they waited for me outside.

"It's going to 28,75$ please." Said the guy.

I handed him 30$ and told him to keep the change.

"Before you leave, did someone already told you that you are beautiful ?" He said and I started to blush.

"Um thank you ?" I said awkwardly.

"Can I have your number ?"

"I... I just got out of a relationship and I'm not-."

"Alright, I get it. You don't want to be in relationship. No pressure ! I just wanted to tell you that you are really beautiful." He said.

I smiled at him and waved him goodbye.

"What did you take so long ?" Cindy asked me.

"The guy just asked for my phone number..."

Neels stopped walking and Cindy nervously looked at me and him.

"What did you tell him ?" He asked me.

"Um that I just got out of a relationship and he got the message."

They sighed in relief. "Thank god !" Neels said.

I looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

"Because... because we don't want you to have a heartbreak again." Cindy said.

I smiled at them. What did I do to deserve them ?

We did a photoshoot like it was planned yesterday.

"Lex, don't turn around, we will do an artsy picture." Neels said as the sun was setting down. 

"Okay! It's all good ! You can turn and see the beautiful sunset !"Cindy said smiling excitingly.

I turned and here was Shawn.

➖❤️➖

Not an Instagram post. I hope you guys like it !