Lexie - POV

I was in a middle of a shooting when I saw the pictures. I picked up my phone and called him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pick up. Last week, I tried to call hum but no response. I knew he's ignoring me because two days ago,  I was at Camila's place and she called him and he answered right away. In that moment, my heart started to break into pieces .

"Hello?" Shawn said.

"Tell me it is not real, Shawn. Tell me it's all a joke. Tell me that you aren't cheating on me." I said on the edge of crying.

"I don't know what are you talking about ?" He said acting innocently.

"Babe who's that ?" A girl said behind him.

He was with her.

"Shawn... Is it her ? Is it Hailey?"

"What ? No there's no one here."

"Shawn, don't lie to me. I saw the pictures of you and Hailey."

"Lex, I can explain. It do-"

"Did you cheated on me ?"

Silent. It means yes , he freaking cheated on me with Hailey Baldwin. I started to cry. Tears were rolling on my cheeks.

"We are done, Shawn. I fucking hate you." I said and hang up.

How could he ? How could he do this to me ? I trusted him. What hurt me the most was that he denied it. He said they were only friends. If the picture didn't existed, he would always go with his lies.

My phone started to ring. The name of Shawn was popping on the screen. I stared at the picture that I put for his contact profile. The memories of us started to come back in my mind.

I couldn't breath. I needed air. I needed to get out of this trailer.

I ran out as fast I could. I saw my assistant but I ignored her. I ran past her.

"Lexie ! Are you okay ? You need to get back here in 10 minutes !" I heard her screaming.

I couldn't care less. The last thing I wanted is to film.
I knew it's selfish but I just couldn't put my mind into that in this moment.

More I ran, more my vision was blurry because of the tears.

Suddenly, I felt something hit me. The pain started to go all over my body. Darkness...