Hollywoodscoop

Liked by hater21, hater89, hater72 and 31,985 others

👤 : @lexiemadison @shawnmendes @haileybaldwin

hollywoodscoop Yesterday, we spotted Shawn Mendes, the Canadian singer, and Hailey Baldwin, the American model, getting all close to each other on the streets. Let us remind you that the singer is currently in relationship with the singer and actress, Lexie Madison. Few months ago, it speculated that the actress cheated on Shawn with her ex boyfriend, Dylan Garner, causing the couple to break it off. After a while, they got back together and here they are, another cheating scandal ? A close source to the Canadian told us that Hailey and him have been seeing each other for awhile. Nothing is confirmed by both of the parties. Don't worry we will keep you update with another Hollywoodscoop !

- -

user250 im shocked. I never thought that shawn would cheat on lex

user251 how dare he ?!

dylangarner oh we have something in common: we both cheated on Lexie

user252 poor lexie:((

user253 let's not jump into conclusions everyone, maybe they are just friends?

➖🎉➖

Hi guys!

Sorry for not updating for a week! I was in vacation and my cheap ass decided to not pay the wifi 😂 And to be honest, I don't regret it because it gave me an opportunity to have this little detox of social media which was much needed !

Shawn was at Quebec the other night (still salty at myself that I wasn't able to purchase the tickets)... and he fell... What can I say ? Typical Shawn right ?

Anyyywayys, we hit 64K reads and i want to thank you guysss!! I never thought that people would read my book haha

Xx