Chap.17: Summer Vacation

Luna's POV

The heat has really turned up over the last few days which is why I suggested that we all go to the beach.

"Won't you all burn?" asked Myra as she looked concern.

"No dear. We'll be fine as long as we limit the exposure of sun we get." Draco smiled at her and they went upstairs to get ready. I put on my black bikini with skulls on them as Vladimir laid on the bed. I thought he was asleep until he said.

"Nice ass."

"You're such a perv!" I quickly put on a white sundress with white sandals. I packed his black and red swim shorts along with extra clothes for us. "Are you gonna help make sandwiches?"

"I will as soon as my boner goes down."

"Oh god." I left the room and went to the kitchen to help Myra with the food. We had made four before we changed our minds and decided to just take all sandwich supplies. This way none of them will be soggy and everyone can make their own the way they like it. We ended up with hot dogs and patties as well as carne asada to make tacos later on. We also packed juices, sodas, chips, and lots of other junk food. Meanwhile the boys were getting all the chairs and tables and even the canopy from the garage. Celosia and Nerina went to rent a car and came back with a type of bus.

"Does everyone have their things. Towels, sand toys, and extra clothes." Asked Serene as she checked off the list.

"Yes mom! Now let's go!" Yelled Celosia. She was really hyped and couldn't sit still. Literally. She would go from one seat to the other.

"Celosia Mae! If you don't stay in one spot, I will tape you to one!" Ray eyed her and Celosia immediately seated herself next to the window. Nerina was in front of me and Vladimir.

"Hey come look at this." Draco called out to Vladimir and showed him something on his phone. As soon as he left his seat Nerina plopped herself right next to me.

"So sorry we haven't been given the chance to talk properly." She said.

"That's true. So what's up with you?"

"Oh. I've just been thinking of my future a lot lately. The other day I went to see Madame Leon the other day and she showed me the one I would truly fall in love with."

"Is that so? Was he cute?"

"Extremely handsome. He was so mysterious..." She stared off into space as she thought about him. I stayed quiet and didn't say a word. Instead I watched Damian play with his toys. Everyone was doing something to pass the time. Serene was flipping through a magazine, Celosia was on her phone, Draco and Vladimir were doing whatever, Myra was crocheting n something, and even Damian was minding his own business. As for me, I'm just sitting here staring at my son play. After an hour or so we could see the ocean. Parking was such a hassle! we went around like 20 times til we found a good enough spot.

"Boys, get the stuff. Nerina and Celosia go find a good spot." Serene instructed. The only I could do was carry Damian and the diaper bag.

"Come with me to get changed, please." I nodded and followed Myra to the bathrooms. She wore a green bikini top and for the bottoms it was a type of skirt. "Do I look okay?"

"If you're worried about what Draco will think, don't be. He simply adores you." I smiled. "Now come on the others are waiting." Just as we stepped out we saw Draco and Vladimir came up to us.

"You have my trunks."

"Oh that's right." I handed him Damian and took out his trunks. Draco stared at Myra in awe as she blushed.