Prologue

Harry's soft curls tangled into the light pink and white roses. The silky white shirt and the tight black skinny jeans made him feel a bit hipster, but with the flowers in his hair, made him look a bit childish. He sat in the middle of the huge meadow, in the spot that had these pretty light purple flowers. He fell back, laying him body in the soft petaled bed. He breathed in the sweet smell, and smiled lightly. He began to think and then something came up.

He got up and ran towards the small creek nearby. He took off his shoes and ran towards the big secret flower garden he had and sat on the tall tree nearby. He called the tree 'The Truth Tree', and he told the tree everything he thought about. It's quite stupid when you think about it, but hey, It's Harry Styles we're talking about.

"Hey Tree, I'm here to talk again." He smiled.

"You know, I've been thinking and I really want to have someone to love, and for them to love me back." He suddenly felt happy as he talked to the tree.

He rambled on and on about how he would like to move to London with this person, since he didn't really want to stay in Homes Chapel forever. He also talked about what he wanted to do with this person. He wants to travel the world with them, and one day get married, too.

-

Louis curled up in his bed and frowned at the text his so called 'boyfriend' sent him.

Mark-

Come to the park asap

Louis-

Sure..

Louis wasn't really sure that he wanted to go, but he did.

It was the worst decision that Louis had ever done in his life.

-

"Mark! S-stop it!" Louis screamed as Mark pulled him by his hair towards a dark alley.

"Shut the fuck up, you faggot" he growled as he threw him into the brick wall.

Louis tried to fight back but his 'boyfriend' broke his whole arm. Well it felt broken.

Louis let out a squeal as he felt Mark rip off his pants. Louis gasped and thrashed and screamed. Mark pinned him down with one arm, as the other worked on pulling down his boxers. Louis watched in horror as he realized what he was going to do.

"Mark! Let me go! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Louis yelled.

Mark laughed and flipped him around. Tears streamed down his face as he pleaded for him to let him go. Mark ducked down and whispered disgusting things into his ear. Louis cried out as he felt Mark slowly press himself into him.

"No! PLEASE STOP!" Louis screamed, until it was over. Mark had raped him.

-

He woke up, in the same alley, only half of his body covered. His bottom hurt like hell, and he couldn't get up. So he sat there for hours, until he felt like he had enough strength to lift himself up. He pulled on his boxers and his jeans. He got up with the help of the wall, and slowly walked out of the ally. Then he painfully made his way back home.

_________________________________

So...what do you think? Hehe.

I cringed when I spelled out the word Faggot. I hate that word, a lot. Considering that I get really mad if someone insults others with that word >:-(

Yeah kinda an intense prologue.

Thank you for reading!!!

-Kiwi