Chapter 1. High School Blues

Chapter One- High School Blues

(This is probably the longest chapter of the book so, enjoy :D)

(Harry)

I slowly weaved the new flowers into the pre-made crown. I smile lightly as I finished the crown with the light purple flowers that I sit in at the meadow. I quickly ran over to the other side of my room, to the full body mirror and place the crown on the top of my head. My curls instantly tangled into them, making the purple flowers peak out of my hair. I suddenly got distracted by a familiar song.

'Im bringing sexy back, yeah!' I giggled at the ringtone his best friend Niall had put on when ever he would call. I took my phone out of my back pocket and answered it.

"'Ello?"

"Harry! Hey mate! You ready for the first day of Senior year?!" His loud Irish accent rung. I smiled and chuckle.

"Yup! Just finished my new crown! The boys are picking us up right?" I asked as I took ahold of my light blue backpack and swung it over my shoulder. People thought I was weird, being that I wore hipster clothes, flower crowns, and had a blue colored backpack.

"Styles, you're so girly! And yup they are!" He laughed. I pouted and giggled softly.

"Am not!" I whined.

"Sure. Hey mate, see you later! They're here!" He said as I heard him shuffle around.

"Kk! See yah! Bye!" I said to him as I ended the call.

I put my phone in my backpack, and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I smiled and walked towards the bedroom door, opening it and went downstairs. I looked out the window and there they where. The large red van honked as I opened the door, and closed it shut.

"HARREH!" Ed yelled at me as he rolled down his window.

"EDDIE!" I yelled back.

I smiled as I could hear the rest of the guys in the van. The side door slid open to reveal Mr.Ashton Irwin and his little gang. He laughed at me and told me to hurry up. I ran up and tried to slid in, but instead fell and slammed my knee into Ashton's private area and my elbow into Michael's as well.

"Fuck! Harry!" Ashton yelled. He pushed my leg off of him and groaned in pain.

"Shit Harry! This is not the way I wanted to start my first day of junior year!" Michael hissed. I blushed as the other laughed their asses off. I got off of them and got to the back without falling again.

"M' sorry!" I said to them. Niall was in the back also, still laughing his ass off.

"Shut the fuck up Niall!" Ashton said to him, but instead of shutting up, Niall flipped him off.

"Hey now." Liam gave Niall a stern look. Niall stuck his tongue at him.

"Liam, just because you're in shotgun, doesn't mean your the boss!" Niall said. Liam rolled his eyes and looked forward.

"Uncle Sheeran is the owner of the van, so please shut the fuck up." Ed joked.

"Oh my, that's a new one, Uncle Sheeran." I chuckled. Some of us laughed at his joke ft. Ashton's and Michael groaning- as he began to drive.

-

"HOW ABOUT A VERSE OF FULL HOUSE THEME SONG!?" Ed yelled out as the beat of the song began.

"Yeah like we had a choice" Calum mumbled.

I shook my head, then we all began to sing.

"Whatever happened to predictability.

The milkman, the paperboy, evening tv?