soft spot

I ran my fingers true her hair as she slept it was red and soft like silk her lashes where very long and thick her lips where round, pink and small. 
Maria was okay she only lost consciousness from the hit, then a thought struck me, its time for her punishment, pulling her head a little harder l wanted her up when her eyes open panic filled them, "its time for your punishment" i said pulling her cuffs off."please sir am really sorry"she pleads, wait what did she just call me sir no way"you will will call me master or daddy from now on now go on your knees"i said with a growl"she fell to the the floor"Am sorry daddy please forgive me"she said her eyes to the floor oh am going to love spanking her, "Come here"i ordered her, she got up on trembling feet's and came to me. pulling her over my legs i held firmly to her then dragged her skirt down exposing her panties and flushed ass Cheek's i could tell her face was pink as well i pulled her panties of too and she struggled to get off, " stay still or i increase the spanks, and countout loud"
Smack
"One", she screamed trying to get away from my grip.
Smack, smack, smack
"Use your voice baby or it goes on and on" i spoke in her ear with the treat in my voice clear, she was crying harder now.
Smack
One
Smack
Two
  We went on till it was fifteen by now her ass was so pink and her pussy was dripping, placing her back on the bed i spread her legs and felt her even tremble harder i slide my hand on her pussy lips and felt her shudder and try to muffle a moan while she sucked her lips in damn she turned me on so had she was soaking wet, "wet for me from my spanking, someone liked it more than i thought hum" i said and slide my hand over her clitoris and she quivered oh so innocent she tries to push me off and hits me.