Chapter Fourteen

Shadow POV

I stood back holding the brush side towards my chest. The broom shook as I pointed the broom and tapped the spacebar a few times. The screen loaded up to reveal the password screen. I had not thought about a password being on the computer.

Suddenly, two arms wrapped around me. I stiffened up feeling him move close to my ear. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a calm, curious voice. I dropped the broom to the floor. Mephiles looked down at the the broom. He sighed and said, "Come on. You're going to be punished now." He let go of my waist and pulled my arm, leading me to my room. I dragged my feet and squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. He seemed unfazed and just kept dragging me. Once we were inside he slammed me onto the side of the bed. I had bent over as my upper half was laying on the bed and the lower half was hanging off. I heard him grab the chain. 'He's going to rape me!' I thought as he made his way over to me. I rolled over and kicked his chest. He grunted and tried to grab my kicking feet.

Mephiles's POV

I was angry, first I find him trying to escape and now he's struggling. I growled and finally managed to grab the inside of legs and pulled them apart. All at once he screamed, tried to shut his legs, put his hands on his waist, and he curled his tail over his hole. Then I realized my position. It did seem like I was going to do something to him, and I didn't really say how I was going to punish him. His pupils shrunk in fear and I could feel his heart beating hard and fast. "Relax yourself. I'm just going to confine you to this room for the rest of the night." I put the chain on his wrists and closed the door, locking it. I sighed and went to my room. 'I got to teach him not to be afraid of me. Clearly he doesn't trust me. But what can I do to make him?'

Shadow's POV

'Confined to this room? That's my punishment? I'm not disappointed but he's not going to hurt me?' I slowly got up and tried the door. Locked. I wish he took off this damn collar. I pulled at the lock on the collar to try to see if I can break it. Suddenly three beeps emitted from the collar. I kept pulling and after a few seconds I got shocked. I screamed and fell to my knees. It felt like I was being stabbed with tiny shards of glass. It stopped and I whined. I heard Mephiles on the other side fumble with the door. He opened it and ran in.

"What happened!?" He asked immidiatly kneeling down to me. I looked up at him sadly.

He looked at my neck and quickly spawned the key. "Oh Shadow I'm so sorry." He hugged me. My arms stayed at my sides confused. He let go and took the collar off leaving. I put both my hands on my face and sigh. I am scared, confused, and worried.

Mephiles's POV

'He looked so sad. I think I should give him a treat later to make him feel more comfortable.'

(Timeskip)

For the most part of the afternoon I did not hear any movement upstairs. I went and made him a grilled cheese sandwich with some tea at lunch. When I opened the door he was just hugging his knees looking stressed. I gave him the tea and thought it would be good for him. He held the tea in his hand and just let the grilled cheese sandwich sit on the plate next to him. Also while I was preparing it, I heard the TV turn on. I smiled knowing he'll get used to living here soon enough.

Shadow's POV

Something is in the oven and it smells great. My mouth is watering already. I want smiling but whatever it was I was going to enjoy. A little while later I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I kept a blank face as I heard a knock at the door.

"It's dinner time, come here so I can put on your collar."

I glared and stood up. I was not going to walk to him so he walked to me, took off my chains, and put my collar on. He then led me down to the kitchen table and pulled out my chair. I sat down and he went over to the counter and came back with a plate of lasagna. I was so hungry I immididiatly dug in as soon as he left my side.

"Enjoying it?" He asked amused now starting to dig into his own.

Mephiles left the table early. I decided to try again. I went down the basement and looked around. I found a bench with a toolbox down there. I rummaged through and managed to find a screwdriver. I stuck it into the lock hole and heard three beeps. I quickly pulled that thing out and ran upstairs. Mephiles came into the kitchen to see me get up the last step.

"Oh Shadow there you are. I have a surprise for you." He motioned me to follow and I did. He led me into the upstairs bathroom and showed me that he drew me a bath. He closed the door and walked out.

I noticed he left some clothes on the toilet and I got undressed and got in. Then I saw on the bathtub counter a bath bomb. I dropped it in and relaxed. 'I could get used to something like this.' I thought stretching out.

(Hey sorry for the confusion of the post. Wattpad is being a little difficult with saving my chapter)