Crush prob.42

When your crush is finding a seat and the next seat to you is empty so you are screaming , TAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from inside.

............................

if he went to my school.....

....................

anyways my dear readers it wound be kind if u read this.... i dont know but i never wanted to update this chapter, i wanted to update it like a month after but of course i can't. it feels real heavy for me to write this and publish it but... just look at this picture...

beautiful right? look at her eyes, her face maybe the most beautiful child I've seen

beautiful right? look at her eyes, her face maybe the most beautiful child I've seen. but let me tell u.... this is Zainab (zay-nab) a seven year old angel, she was a lively girl who used to be her mother's angel and her father's apple of his eye. And now ........

it all happened when her parents were away in makkah to do umrah ( muslim religious act) and gave her duaghter to her aunt (i'm not sure) to look after .... it was just that fateful day when her Aunt or someone discovered that she didnt came back home from her quran school and went to police but did the police gave a fuck, they said they will take care and all they did was eat oranges...

little did their parents know that what happened to little Zainab ... well she was kidnapped , raped and wait for it.......... murdered and thrown into the garbage heap.......

5 days passed away until someone found her dead body and this went everywhere..... so guys just pray for her and please please please warn every kid cildren about good touch and bad touch ... teach them stranger danger and send an awareness

thank you......