Pure Agony

Timber let's out a raged yell and kicks a torture table, breaking it. He marches over to Alek with clenched fists. He kicks Alek against the wall and grabs him, lifting him by the collar and beating him over and over.

Alek does nothing, acting as if he was a doll. He hurt both physically and emotionally, too much to move, hardly able to breathe. He let Timber beat him, hanging as if he was dead.

Timber continues, hitting harder and harder, trying to hurt Alek in any way he possibly can.

Alek feels blood in his mouth, spitting it out as he begs. "S-stop... please..."

"Beg." Timber continues harder, his eyes fierce yet his face like stone. "Beg me to stop. Prove you are weak." He knees him in the stomach and punches more.

"Please!" He speaks louder. "S-stop I c-can't take it a-anymore...!" He holds back tears of pain. "S-s-stop..." he was trembling, his limbs aching.

"CRY! SCREAM IN PAIN! BEG ME TO STOP!" He hits harder, soon covered in blood.

Alek feels himself snap, wanting to throw up. "STOP PLEASE! STOP IT HURTS! OH MY HEAVENS PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" He curls himself up, trying to protect himself as he shakes, his terror and fear coming back, no longer held in for Bridgette. "Please..." he holds his ears, his body coated in blood and sweat and now tears.

Timber kicks him one last time and growls. He turns sharply and walks out, slamming the door shut, knowing he is too weak to move.

Alek feels the emptiness of the dungeon. He takes heavy shaking breaths. He cries out, the pain overcoming him. Tears trail down his face, his blood getting pulled along with them.

The next day is cold, and Timber comes in again. He holds the gun and cocks it, his eyes still raged. "You should know, that Bridgette will come back for you." He aims the gun at Alek's hand "And until then... I'll make you suffer...." he turns and leaves, only threatening to shoot.

Alek doesnt move, dreading what is to come. "She won't c-come back... Nixxiom w-wouldn't let h-her... I-I h-hope she stays far away..." he mutters drifting off, asleep.

"Oh that doesn't matter.... you've seen how stubborn Bridgette is. She will come back." He slams the door shut.

Alek sees that he had left, deciding he couldn't just sit there and take it although he wasn't sure what he could do. He took a few shaking breaths, trying to steady himself. He cries out, biting his cheek until he tasted blood to quiet himself as he stood.

♤♤♤♤♤

The next few days follow with torture. They hardly feed him, but they keep him alive, giving timber the chance to hurt him over and over.

Each night when he is alone, he attempts to strengthen himself, trying to walk, usually only able to walk a few steps before collapsing.

One night, he hears the familiar sound of the door opening slowly.

He had been lying down in the corner, his breathing shallow and his face pale.

Footsteps walk slowly to him, quiet as well. The figure stops before him.

He closed his eyes tighter. He whimpers, his body shaking. "N-no more please...  no more..."

"Shhhh...." he feels it bend beside him and wrap familiar arms around him gently "Be still my love..." her voice is soft and kind, but sad.

His eyes open, scared his voice was shaking along with the rest of him. "B-Bridgette..."

*******

A/N: Short, but important.
The Next one is realllly sad omg.