Memories ♥

You: *grabs the box and opened it*

The box is the color of your favorite color. It's wrapped with a white ribbon on the top. Inside it, there's a necklace with Greyson's picture of him.. It's placed above a cushion. When you removed the cushion out of the box, you saw a paper. You immediately opened it, removing its ribbon also. 

"Hey [YN]! I enjoyed every second with you, including when I haven't even met you.. The time when you first tweeted me and I replied to you, when I DMed you, when I first saw you on skype, it's the time I fell for you... And when I arrived in the Philippines, I'm really excited that I will be meeting you soon. You're beautiful freaking, sparkling eyes when you saw me on the camera, you're smooth hair when you jumped on your floor... That beautiful fangirling girl is what I fell for. 

When I asked you to be my girlfriend, you don't know how my heart pumps... My mind's begging for the 'yes' word. When you said 'yes', I think, Im gonna have a HEART ATTACK! I mean.. the most amazing girl is now my girlfriend! How awesome can that be! When I slept at your house, I can feel that your really mine now. HAHAHA! Your room is so cute! I can't believe that all enchancers are like that! I want our picture in your room! HAHAHA! Too bad, I can't sleep with you. :)

Then when we got on your school, everyone is freaking out! It was so funny! And your music topic, it was me! I really got flattered 'cause you and your friends know everything in me! I'm not really shocked. I know you do. I would be surprised if you dont! HAHHAHA! When we have to go, I felt so sad ): I know after that, I'll be leaving you.

I can't stand a day without looking at you picture. So, you must know, I gave made you a scrap book with our picture! I love looking at it! Hope you can see it very soon! I don't want to post it on twitter because I know they'll get jealous. So, just telling :D 

BE MINE! YOU'RE MINE! I'M YOURS! I love you very much! I miss you so much, sweetie! 

-Your husband, Greyson"

Your tears fell in the paper, tears of joy. You got more inspired by Greyson. You hid it in the box again, and put the cushion above it. Now, you're wearing the neckalce. You get the flowers and smelled it. It's your favorite flowers that you told him when you're in your 'paradise'. Those flowers made you cry even more. You really missed him that much. Greyson missed you too, as much as you misses him. 

This night.. You didn't sleep. You always does it when you have no school the other day. 24/7 fangirling. You're thinking about Greyson the whole night.. Hugging his poster. You thought of changing your clothes, you opened your cabinet then suddenly..