Chapter 4

HEY EVERYBODYYYY

im going to update more often for yall

can you guys share this and try to get it to 50 readssss

Paaaallllleeeeeaaaaasssseee

I sound thirsty lol

anyways

I told you about Valeria

heheheh

-----------------------------------------

         •Danielles POV•

I just sang infront of so many people I dont even know. I feel proud. I look over at Valeria and shes making a face that looks like shes constipated.

I walk over to her desk when the teacher leaves to go to the bathroom and slam my hands on the table to get her attention.

"HEY" I yell.

She turns around and says "Um what do you want".

"First I want you to stop being a bitch, second WHY WERE YOU MAKING THAG FACE, LIKE YOU CAN SING ANY BETTER, DIDNT THINK SO" I just yelled at the most popular girl in school.HA.

"You can talk to me like that" she says.

"Why cant she" someone says, its not Cameron,  its a girl.

"Because im like the queen of the school I get trea..." I cut her off "TREATED WITH RESPECT YEAH YEAH WE KNOW".

"Shut up monkey" she says. I want to slap her so bad.

urgh this is my chance the teacher is still gone.

I reach my hand back behind my head and tap her shoulder to get her attention. she looks at me and I slap her dead in the face. Everyone starts laughing except her and her "group". Everyone high fives me and the bell rings before the teacher got back.

"That was brave of you to do" Cameron says.

"I was just giving her what she deserves" I say.

"She did deserve that" he says agreeing with me.

"Hey punk, turn around" I hear.

I turn around and her boyfriend is following us. Of course she cant stand up for herself. He pulls his fist back like he was going to punch me, Cameron grabs me by my waist and pulls me toward him. Her boyfriend ends up punching air. But hes not done. He grabs me and slams me against the lockers and starts yelling at me. I flinch because he trys punching me again, I push him back, he pushes me forward. I flinch again because he keeps slamming me into the lockers. Cameron grabs his arm and yanks him around.

"What the hell is your problem, thats no way to treat girls, women abuse isnt right,  go pick on someone your own size"  DAAANNNGGGG hes so sweet.

"Im sure the bitch you're helping can stand up for herself" oh yes I can.

I dont get his attention but I kick him right where it hurts. He stumbles to the ground and everything goes quiet.

No laughing, no cheering, just blank faces staring at me and Cameron.

I feel someone grab my arm and yank me into the bathroom.

It was the girl in class, not Valeria,  but the girl that was talking to Valeria the one who said "why cant she".

"You just beat up the strongest boy in school everyone was too scared to hurt him so they were shocked when you beat his ass" .

"Haha. Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah" she tells me.

"Wow".

I walk out of the bathroom and Cameron grabs me by my arms and wraps them around him, he hugs me and lifts me up then spins me around.

         ¤Camerons POV¤

She walks out of the bathroom and I grab her by her arms and wrap them around me, I hug her and lift her up then spin her around.

"Why are you so perfect" she says.

"Y-you think im perfect?" I ask.

"Very" she says.

Wow I never knew she felt that way.

"Hey um I have a soccer game tonight at 5:30 want to come?" she asks totaly changing the subject.

"Yeah, I love soccer" I tell her.

"yay, um can you pick me up I will tell you my adress at the end of school. My parents arent going to be home" she says.

"Of course I will Danielle".

"Oh you can call me Dani" she tells me.

"Oh alright".

*AT THE GAME*

"Go Dani!" I yell.

*Woosh* she kicks the ball into the goal and the crowd goes insane.

The game ends at 7:00 and she wins 10-4. She did a great job.

"That was amazing Dani" I tell her.

"Aww thanks Cam".

"Here I have something for you because you won" I say, she looks confused.

I hand her the bouqet of flowers I bought while she was playing. She starts crying, I hug her and kiss the top of her head and she wraps her arms around me. I hears someone say 'aww so sweet' I look over and its Amy the one who told Valeria that Dani can talk to her any way she wants.

I smile and take Dani's hand and walk her to the car, I open her door for her and shut it for her.

I get in the car and her phone rings. I hand it to her, it says mom, she answers it and looks confused.

"Oh okay mom see you Friday" why would she say that its Monday.

"So my mom is on a business trip and my dad joined the army, so I might not see my dad for a while and I will see my mom on friday".

She looks at me and there is pain laying all over her, and then she lets it all out and just crys.

I feel so bad about her dad, he didnt even warn anyone or say goodbye.

We get to her house and she steps out of the car.

She handed me a piece of paper with her name and number on it. I put it into my pocket.

"Thank you for everything Cam" I wish I could say I love her.

"You're welcome beautiful" I tell her.

She walks up to her door and blows me a kiss, how sweet, shes just amazing.

---------------------------------------

Heyyyyy

that was better than all of the chapters, I think, but anywayssss.

sorry it took me so long my friend deleted my whole chapter, thank god I remembered it.

Comment

Vote

And Share

thankssss

~Casey