Chapter 5

•Danielles POV•

          *A Few Weeks Later*

I noticed Cameron has been getting bullied and hated on, it makes me mad that people do this to make themselves feel better, its sickening.

I invited him over, my parents arent home. I thought making him happy would make him feel better.

I hear the doorbell ring I yell come in. Cameron walks in the door crying, seeing him sad makes me sad. I feel a tear run down my cheek as Cam walks past me. I hug him and ask whats wrong. He looks at me and says "The people that call me gay and hate me". "CAM!!!"  I yell, "your not gay or should you ever get hate. Your perfect and I love you". He smiles and sets a kiss on my cheek. Cam goes into my bedroom and i sit on the couch and watch TV. I hear him scream in pain, then 2 big bangs. I get scared and run to my bedroom. The door is locked and now im even more freaked out. I use my bobby pin to open the door blood is all over the floor leading into my bathroom. Cam is sitting in the bathtub he has a bump on his head and his wrists are cut, DEEP, I feel like im going to pass out. My stomach hurts and my head is twirling but I need to stay awake because I need to help Cameron. I scream and call 911 they arrive and the next thing i know they are taking him and putting him on the stretcher and setting him in the back of the ambulance. I jump in the ambulance sit next to him and hold his hand. We get to the hospital and Cam is unconscious. I start to cry because he needs surgery on his arm because he cut so deep. I hope those bullies sleep terribly, knowing they almost killed someone.

*LATER*

Cam is sitting in his hospital bed. Hes crying and he looks at me. "I- Im sorry beautiful" he says "I promise I wont do this again I dont want to leave you" I kiss cam and start crying he looks into my eyes smiles he looks fine but he isnt, hes the most broken I've ever seen him. He hugs me and says "I promise".

I didnt get the chance to try to cheer him up, he just walked past me and tried to kill himself.

I called Madison (aka Danny) I know we have the same name but she dosent call me Dani, she calls me by my middle name which is Nicole, shes my best friend ive known forever, she has always been there for me, I met her in kindergarten, she lives back in New York. I miss her.

We were talking and she said shes moving to Cali close to LA where I live, I got excited, Cameron called me over and asked who I was talking to, I told him my friend Danny, he thought it was a boy and took the phone from me and started talking, he realized it was a girl and gave it back. She was laughing when I got the phone back, she asked who it was and I told her my boyfroiend Cam.

She had to go because she was going out to eat before she moved, I cant wait to see her.

It was late and they had to keep cam an extra day just to make sure, his clothes were covered in blood so I drove to his house and got him some cleean ones, his parents werent home, weird., but they usually arent.

I drove back to the hospital and handed him the new shirt and shorts, he got out of the bed, the IV was still hooked in his arm so i had to help him he took his pants off first, then put the new ones on. Then he took his shirt off, his abs were on point, I helped him put the new shirt on and he got back in the bed, I was sitting in a metal chair over in the corner and the nurse gave me a blanket, Cameron looked over at me and rolled his eyes

"What?" I ask.

"You really think im gonna let you sleep in a metal chair?" he says.

"No not really" I giggled.

"Come over here and cuddle with me" he says.

"Okay".

I walk over to the bed and lay down, Cameron puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest. He looks down at me and says 'I love you, beautiful', I smile and kiss him. We fall asleep and wake up the next morning and they say we can go home.

        ¤Camerons POV¤ (short)

We get in the car and Dani looks at me funny.

"Um yes?" I ask.

"Will you let me drive please your still kinda acting weird from all the pain killers".

"Fine".

We switch spots and I notice she keeos looking at me, gosh shes beautiful, she smiles and looks at my arms, suddenly her smile fades.

She picks up my arms and kisses the cuts, she wipes a tear from her eye, I look up at her and tell her "I promise" she knows exactly what im talking about and kisses me.

She's the best thing thats ever happened to me, I wish I could just stay with her forever.