Chapter 6

Hey guys! Sorry i havent updated in a while. I kinda broke the screen on my tablet which is what i usually write on. Smart arent i.

Anywayssssssss

Lets go

------------------------------

•Danielles POV•

We get home, (my parents are still gone), I realize what just happened.

I curled up on the couch and just started to silently whimper.

Cameron comes up to me and he tries comforting me by holding my hand, kissing me, and rubbing my back.

Cameron just remembered about my anxiety attacks. I start stumbling around trying to find my bag so I can take a pill and everything is getting darker.

The last thing O hear is "Dani, I found your pills" then everything went black.

I wake up on Cams lap. I look up at him and he was crying. A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. Cam wrapped his soft, comforting arms around me and gave me the tightest hug I have ever had.

He kisses my cheek and says, "baby girl I didnt know if you were okay, I got so scared". I don't know what I would do without him. Its 9:00pm now and I'm really tired. Cameron can't drive until he's better and I'm WAY too tired to drive, he just stays the night. He changes into his sweat pants and no shirt and gets into the bed. I get a pillow and a few blankets and lay them on the floor then change into my crop top and sweatpants and lay down. He gives me the same look he gave me at the hospital when I was in the metal chair. He gestured me to come to the bed with him and shivers like a cold, lost, lonely dog. I laugh and get up to turn the light on.

After I turn the light on I stand on the edge of the bed. I yell "TIMMBBERRR!!" and fall on top of Cameron, he started tickling me. I hear my mom walk through the door and say, "alright John, love you sweetie, bye". John is my 22 year old brother who is in college back in New York I miss him so much. Cameron won't stop tickling me. Surprisingly he's still with me considering my laugh sounds like a donkey.

My mom sets her stuff down on the counter and walks into the room, he stops tickling and we both stare in shock, "she's home baby girl" I hear Cam whisper. I jump out of the bed and latch onto her like a fat kid on cake.

"Momma I missed you so much, why were gone so long?" I asked.

"Sweetheart I missed you too. The business trip took longer because they flew me to New York to see John, I couldn't stand not seeing him any longer, he has a month left of school, he'll be home by Christmas" she explained to me.

Cameron sat there awkwardly while me and my mom talked for like 20 minutes. I looked over at him and smiled when she asked "Who's this young fella?". "I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas" he said.

"He helped me through a lot when you were gone, he bought me flowers the first day we met, a girl was bullying me and I yelled at her and her boyfriend hurt me so Cameron beat his butt, he's just the sweetest person you will ever meet" I explained.

I hugged her again and even though she didn't want me to hear it, I did, she whispered to Cameron, "take care of her, her dad just died in the army last night" I let go of her and stumble backword toward Cameron, I collapse but he catches me, I cry into his chest. I guess seeing me this sad, makes him sad, he started to cry. I feel really bad for putting him through all my stupid family drama. "You two look so worn out, cmon, get in the bed, I don't care if you guys sleep together but no banging until after marriage" she said, I laughed really loud. Me and Cameron snuggled up together, after we fell asleep I assume my mom took a picture of us since I heard a *click* and quiet footsteps.

I wake up around 11:30am and Cameron isn't in the bed, I check my phone and in my notifications it says "someone tagged you in a photo!" I check my facebook and my mom tagged me in a photo, sure enough its of me and Cameron sleeping, I started thinking about if we had a family and we were already married, my thoughts were interrupted by the savory smell of bacon. I went into the kitchen and my mom had already left for work. I walked up behind Cameron and hugged him, I felt him jump a little bit,

"What kind of eggs would you like?" He asked.
"Scrambled" I say.
I walk into the living room and have the feeling of an anxiety attack.
I walk into the kitchen.
"Cameron where my bag, I need my pills" he pointed to the bedroom, I spun around and lost my balance, Cameron had just opened the drawer behind me, I fell and hit my head on the drawer. Everything was blurry, the last thing I feel are warm tear drops on my neck and Cameron shaking me.