Chapter 5

I woke up and I was going to go to the bathroom, my foot caught something. After that I fell as usual. I realised it was Oliver...

"Omg I am so sorry I didn't see you"
"It's okay"
I started laughing so hard

"What's so funny?"
"I don't know"

We were laughing so hard, our tummies were hurting so much.

"I'm sorry again you're lucky you didn't die"
"Are you kidding me Sara you're not heavy at all"
"Thanks you are so sweet and thank you for letting me sleep in your bed"
"No problem. Anyways I'm going to prepare breakfast but I ran out of everything so I'm going to the grocery store"
"Okay I will wait you don't have to though"

Oliver went to the grocery store while I looked his bedroom. I saw a picture with two dogs wow he was so cute. No I mean the dogs wait did I tell that Olive is cute. No way I mean he is cute and he has lots of tattoos they look hella good on him I have to admit. I was thinking when the door rang. I thought it was Oliver. I opened the door and saw a girl standing she has a septum ring in her nose.

"Excuse me who the fuck are you?" girl said.
I didn't know what to say.

"A friend I guess?"
"Is that Oliver's sweatshirt"
"Yeah Oliver gave it to me because I had nothing to wear"
"EXCUSE ME BUT WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. YOU CANNOT WEAR MY BOYFRIENDS SWEATSHIRT"

And then she pulled my hair and started to beat me. She was strong. Then I threw her a punch and of course she replied.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND"
"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND"

She beat me again and then Oliver came thank god.

"ALLISA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LET GO HER" Oliver shouted angrily.
"YOU CHEATED ON ME"
"NO YOU CHEATED ON ME FIRST WITH BEN"
"UGH I CANNOT DEAL WITH YOU BYE" Allisa said and went.
"I'm sorry Sara. Allisa and I having problems for these couple of months and I saw her cheated on me. I was going to break up with her today"
"Ohh okay Oliver I should go thanks for everything but I shouldn't be here"
I said and ran away. I didn't know what the fuck happened and why I ran away. I fucking hate myself.

OLIVER'S POV
I did it again I lost Sara...
I was watching her ran away when her phone fell she didn't noticed. I shouted but she didn't hear she was running so fast. I grabbed her phone and went to my house. I had zero idea how am I supposed to give back to Sara. I called Jordan

"Hey mate can you come over really quick we need to talk"
"Yeah sure be there in five minutes"
"Thanks mate"

Five minutes later Jordan came I told him everything that I broke up with Alissa and the Sara situation.
"Oliver not going lie but I hate Alissa"
"Same for me too she broke my heart. And what should we do for Sara's phone?"
"I have an idea"
"Spill out"