Chapter 11

It's been 2 weeks since we kissed...
And there was no calls or text messages at all. I tried to call him once but he didn't answer.
I knew it that he didn't like me it was just a small kiss. He is probably doing this with every girl.
"So what do you up to?" Evie said.
"Umm bad"
"Why"
"It's been 2 weeks since I last see him" I said to Evie.
"Why you are not going to his house to check him maybe something is wrong with him"
I nodded actually I liked that idea.
"Thanks you always come up with perfect ideas love you"
"Love you too, you better get ready"

I went to my room to get ready and I applied some makeup. I wore my mom jeans and a "Guns and roses" shirt.

I went to my car and when I was going to drive my phone rang. I answered.
"Hello mom"
"Hey Sara how's things going? Are you going to be in a movie or tv series?
I laughed.
"Slow down mom I am in the beginning but hopefully one day I will"
"I hope too. I have to go bye love you"
"Love you too mom"

I parked my car and went to his house. I knocked the door for like 5th time but still no answer. I realised the door was open somehow and I entered the house. When I entered the house the awful smell of cigarette and alcohol came. The smell was unbearable. I saw Oliver laying on the floor, I ran to him make sure that he's alive.

"Hey Oliver it's me Sara are you okay" he muttered.
"I, I... am fine I just need a drink"
"What no way as I see you already drank 6 bottles and so many cigarettes. What's going on with you lately I'm worried?"
"Nothing" he said angrily.
"Wow calm down are you sure?" I said.
"NO I AM NOT OKAY MY BROTHER IS SO SICK"
"I'm sorry. He is so strong."
"I don't think so I'm scared Sara" he said and began to snort ketamine.
"Hey stop that snorting or drinking won't change anything. Oliver be strong I know that you're strong. Even though if you don't love me I don't care because I love you. There you go I said it."
I said and he moved closer to me. He kissed me and we kinda make out.

"I love you too I didn't called you or texted you because there was so many things going on." Oliver said. I can't believed it he loves me.
"Now get up we have to clean this mess up and promise me you will never snort again"
"Promise"

*THE NEXT DAY*
I woke up at in Oliver's bed. But Oliver wasn't in bed. So I went to kitchen to look at him. He was preparing breakfast.
"Good morning" Oliver said.
"Wow you changed a lot in a day"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone today i remembered this accounts password so im back. But im not going to continue to this story because its really cringy and i wrote this when i was 13 when my english was really bad. I just want to say thank u all for your support see u next time byeeee.