eenentwintig

Leegyeong's POV

After I got fired, my life was nothing else than hell. I couldn't pay the rent of my apartment anymore so I had to move in together with my best friend. I changed my job to the McDonalds as part time job, seriously I've never felt so filthy in my life. Weekends were the only days I could be myself by clubbing and drinking at bars together with my best friend Daehyun. She was a singer and model, so money wasn't a problem for her. I have always wanted to be like her. I dyed my hair like her, I started to dress like her, I even put on the same make up. Not that it helped. They always took her over me, she was prettier but more important, she was smarter. All the boys I wanted, liked Daehyun more than me, even my first boyfriend left me for her. I've got over it, she still is my best and only friend. I used to be one of those bad kids. I skipped school very often and eventually I even stopped at the age of 17. I started to work different student jobs, lying about still attending school. My parents weren't on my side of course, saying I should go to school. At the end the threw me out, shutting me out and telling me to not come back home until I had a decent education or job. At one of my jobs I met Hoseok, a very attractive guy. I dated him for a while but he ended up being more of a friend of me than a boyfriend. He told me that it was his part time job for his savings and that he mainly worked at a other company. He introduced me there and helped me get a job. Later I even found out my half brother worked there. Everything was perfect. For once I had a decent job. I even almost got the courage to walk up to my parents. But all was crushed by him. Jeon Jungkook. If he wasn't that damn attractive, if wasn't that damn hard to get, if he was damn straight, if I hadn't a damn flirty character, I would maybe still had this job, I would maybe had the respect I had been searching for my whole life.

"Come on Leegyeong, let go of that long face and smile! We're at an amusement park after all" Daehyun said laughing and pulling me towards the merry-go-round. "I'm not going on that thing" I said refusing to sit on the horse but I was too late. While going up and down on the classic amusement park music, the horses hopped around. But suddenly Daehyun looked at me with a serious expression. "Uhm darling, isn't that the boyfriend of your Jungkook that made your life a hell?" She said pointing with her finger to a couple. "That can't be he-" I stopped in my sentence not believing my eyes. I saw Jimin with his arms wrapped around an girl's shoulder, laughing while eating a cotton candy together with her. "Girl this is your chance on revenge!! Take a picture and send it to Jungkook!" Daehyun said. I jumped off my horse and hid behind a little bush. I took out my phone and focused on the couple, making sure the faces weren't blurry. I took one, two, three pictures and sent it to Jungkook.

Me:
Hey sweetie

Jk:
What's ur problem, you have 10 seconds until you're blocked

Me:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Jk:
Wtf is that
Is that
...
Jimin?

Me:
Love you too darling, have fun with the pictures
Ps: they're not photoshopped

*sends selfie of her and Daehyun with Jimin and the girl on the background*

Jungkook's POV

"How could he!" I screamed angrily kicking my table causing my lamp to almost fall. I threw myself on my bed and put the blanket over me. I rolled myself into a little ball. "This isn't true... he wouldn't..." I said becoming more insecure by every word I said. I looked around to get distract. I stared at a poster on my wall, of a boy band called BigBang. I loved them. Since I was little I practiced my voice on becoming a singer. I even went to dancing classes. My parents stopped me for my dream, told me to get a decent job, so I did. I crawled back into a little ball, remembering the pictures of Jimin and I started to cry. "Why Jimin..." I whispered into my cushion, making it wet with my tears.