Fatal-Luke Hemmings Punk

Ch.1

If high school was hell he was the devil. He was a sickness without a cure. He looked like an angel,but was just a demon in disguise. Blonde hair that looked perfect for running my fingers through. Bright blue eyes that could convince good girls to do bad things. He had tattoos covering him, but still managed to seem flawless. Then there was his lips. Light pink and full, and held his only piercing-a lip ring. Every time I saw him roaming the halls of our high school with his friends, and that notorious smirk I imagine him pressing me up against the wall kissing me passionately. I would barley tug on his lip ring causing him to moan, but these daydreams will never happen. Because if they every did I know I would fall in love with him, and he is known for shattering hearts.

"Lacy?" I murmured. We were laying in the grass outside school eating our lunch, as we did almost every pretty day.

"Beth?" Replied Lacy. Lacy had been my friend for as long as I could remember. Me and her have always been different, and we like it that way. By different I mean not carelessly in love, and submissive to Luke Hemmings.

"The bell rang." Lacy's eyes shot open and she sat up." Shit." She yelled before sprinting across the school yard and into the front doors.

I chuckled. Same old Lacy school,and work will always be her first priority. I grabbed my adventure time backpack and headed inside. I had just passed through the front doors when I tripped on my own feet . Really I'm such a klutz! I braced myself for impact closing my eyes,ready for the floor to say a hey to my face. That's when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around me.

I peeked my eyes opened and my mouth slightly parted in shock.

It was him." Luke Hemmings." I whispered. His friend with the colorful hair, Michael I think, chuckled from behind Him.

Luke smirked the kind of jackass smirk that makes you want to punch and kiss him all at the same time." You've heard of me." He said cockily. I just rolled my eyes,but all I could think about was how deep his voice was. It was rough but at the same thing smooth as velvet. All I wanted it to do was whisper my name.

"Thanks." I mumbled before standing back up on my feet. He smiled. "Anytime sweetheart."

I heard him and Michael start to laugh before I walked off. Am I that ugly? I walked into the science room late. I walked up to my teacher, Mrs.Lomez, desk. "Sorry I'm late." I said . She just smiled. Mrs.Lomez was my favorite teacher, and for one reason she never asked questions.

I went to my desk and started on the work before I knew it class was over. As soon as I got to my locker Lacy ran up. "Bethany Alex Rey!" She screeched. A couple people turned to watch chuckling. Let's just say Lacy was know for her raging temper.

She pulled out her phone showing me a picture."What is this?!?"

I looked at the picture. At first look it was really cute it was a boy holding a girl in his arms. He was smiling and her eyes were wide. They looked adorable, but then it dawned on me. It was me and Luke.

In normal circumstances it wouldn't have mattered. If it was any other boy,even a girl Lacy would have been fine with it. This boy was Luke Hemmings though, the boy who not so long ago shattered Lacy's heart.