Chapter 1 the end

Years younger ch 1

The end

Saphire's pov-

The world as we know it is comming to an end. Crumpling right under my feet. Fire, distruction, and then I hear a heart renching scream. One of the houses has colapesed as I tried to get to some sort of safty that doesn't exsist. I run to the house and start to throw the boards aside. I find a boy of about 10. Under one of them. I help him up. And held his hand. A shot of electricity went through my hand and I knew he could feel it to. He was something special to me and always would be. We took off running without a word. To were I have know idea. Hopefully to someplace safe. Like there was any place safe on this earth.

We ran and ran. Away from everyone we knew. If they were still alive. I had no knowledge of it. We finally stopped at a place that had not yet been distroyed. It was a large tree. We sat under it and talked.

"-so what is your name?" I asked him.

"Logan" he replyed. "what is yours?"

"Saphire, how old are you?" I asked.

"It's over isn't it?" he asked.

"What's over?" I asked back.

"The world. We will all die and there is no stopping it. No where to go. To hide. And no hope of fighting it." he said with frustration.

I looked a him for a long time. Then I said "I have no idea what will happen. I think that some how some way. At least some of the human race will survive. And if we are lucky. We

Will be some of the lucky few."

"The world will be gone it's falling apart" he said.

"Just sleep now. We need the energy to run. Where ever we are running to." I told him.

"There's no use in running. We have no place to go." he said but laid down in the grass anyway.

I lay beside him and put my hand on his sholder and said "Don't give up hope."

I fell asleep beside him thinking about what would happen to us. There was already an us I could tell even though I found out he was 11 and I was 17. He was good looking for 11 dirtyblond hair that was kinda shaggy and green eyes. He was a tan boy.

Logan's pov-

She was pretty for a girl. And boy could she run. And I followed. I have know idea why but I did. Now laying next to her and looking at her I reach over and touch her hair. It is even softer than it looks. Light brown. She has bright blue eyes even though I can't see them right now I know there pretty. Her lips are thin and pink. Her nose is a perficted shape. She's not that much taller than I am. I'm tall for 11. 5-2. She's only a little taller than me. I wonder if she knows what she's going to do. Where she's headed. Why she's bringing me. Then I drift off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like my new story!!!!!!

Be sure to check out my other story too: that's the story of my life.

Read-Vote-Comment

:) itaikitty