chapter 4

Chris PoV

I knocked on the hotel room door, taking a deep breath, nervous.

I couldn't believe i came all the way to Atlanta just to do this.

And to be honest i was feeling guilty.

but shit i don't feel that guilty to go back to Houston with queen.

I saw the hotel room door open, revealing Victoria.

She smiled.

Victoria:hey baby(smiles)

Victoria wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips softly on my lips.

Victoria:i didn't think you would actually travel all this way to see me(laughs)

Chris:Well i did(smirks)

I know what y'all saying "Chris how could you??"

but to be honest I'm not sorry.

Queen and me been doing nothing but arguing, fussing, and fighting.

me and her relationship has not been the same.

Queen hasn't been the fun, energetic girl i met back years ago before we had baby chris, and i miss that side of her.

Now that we doing Youtube, and trying to branch out Queen changed.

I needed love back in my life, so the only person that was willing to give me that was Victoria.

Me and Victoria met on Instagram.

she's also a Youtube star, so when i found that out we automatically had something in common.

we eventually started face timing all the time, and texting a lot.

it eventually got to the point where she wanted me to come out and come see her and stay the weekend with her.

At first i was hesitant, feeling guilty because of queen.

but after our argument last night i knew i had to.

so i did.

Victoria bit her lip and grabbed my hand motioning me to follow her into the room.

I had guilt in the back of my throat, but shut the damage is already done.

I just followed Victoria into her room, shutting the door behind me.....

*Later that night*

Clarence PoV

I sat in the VIP of the party lit as FUCK!!!!

females was surrounding me, dancing on me, and we was all popping bottles.

i aint gone lie this was better than working all hours of the day.

Brandon:I told y'all this party was gone be popping(smack girl on the ass)

Clarence:yea this shit ok i aint gone lie(looks around)

Keith:I wonder where Hensley at(looks down at phone)

Quincy: i know for a fact this nigga did not invite his girl into the same party he at(laughs)

Brandon:come on bro we suppose to be females free tonight

Keith:Seem like that rule didn't apply(points to girls dancing)

Clarence:Keith do got a point(laughs) nothing wrong with him bringing his girl

Quincy:Yes there is, its the principal.....you and your partner cannot be at the same party, or club together thats just weird

Keith:that aint weird if y'all together

as we kept talking i felt a little tap of alcohol from the waitress spill onto my lap.

i stood up just in time for not all of it to get on my pants, but enough did.

Clarence:Shit(grabs paper towel)

Waitress:Im so sorry i didn't mean to(tries to help clarence)

Clarence:Nah, you good its fine ....yall ill be back ima head to the bathroom

they nodded.

I then headed to the bathroom.....

Queen PoV

I felt like i was the shit walking into the party.

me and my girls walked in, a hour late like always, and all eyes were on us.

but I'm not gone lie we all looked sexy as EVA!!!

It felt good to get out the house with no stress, just fun on my mind.

i couldn't wait to turn up for the night and just forget about chris just for tonight.

we made it to a table, and sat down.

Raven:we must look good as hell cause niggas can't keep their eyes off us(looks around smiling)

Queen:I know right(laughs) i feel like a meal girl

Hensley:(looks at phone) Ill be back I'm going to go meet keith

Taryn:please don't tell me your meeting your man here?? girl we talked about this before we left the house, you can't be bringing him here when you are

Hensley:and why can't i?(laughs)

Raven:because you trying to get your groove on in the club and he here eye baling you?? Not cute

hensley rolled her eyes.

hensley:Like i said I'm going to go see "my" man(pokes tongue out at us)

she then walked away.

Raven:So we gone go dance or what?? Im here to turn up(smiles)

Queen:Me to(sticks tongue out)

tonight wasn't about stressing, it was about fun!!!!

....

*4 hours later*

I sat down, almost out of breath.

I knew my hair was a mess, and i was sweaty but i didn't care.

i had so much fun with my girls tonight.

Raven and taryn both sat down next to me looking both tired.

Raven:Damn i didn't know i still had the twerking in me(laughs and pretend to twerk)

Queen:Me neither(sticks out tongue)

as we were talking, i felt my phone buzz in my pocket for about the 9th time tonight.

who was texting me??

I pulled my phone out my pocket and opened my phone up to see what the buzz was on my phone.

when i was looking on my phone, i saw a link people kept tagging me in on instagram.

I clicked on it, and the header read "Chris Sails seen Kissing women at ATL hotel"

i was confused to what this what, thinking it was a fake profile because they make up lies about me and chris all the time.

but when i clicked on the picture i saw 2 people kissing.

and the guy kissing the girl was definitely chris.

My heart dropped to the bottom of my body.

i dropped my phone, and tears instantly ran down my face.

Raven:Girl whats wrong??(confused)

I slide my phone across the table to them and stood up.

Raven and Taryn looked at my phone, and then looked at me with that "Girl I'm sorry" look.

i just hurried up and ran to the bathroom before these tears turned into a river......