chapter 40

*3 months later*

Queen PoV

I woke up to the annoying ringing on my phone on my desk next to my bed, buzzing loud on the hard wood.

i sat up on the bed, trying to wake myself up before i answer the phone.

i grabbed the phone and seen "Hensley" was Facetiming me.

i swiped the phone to answer.

Hensley:WAKEY WAKEY SUNSHINE!!!(screaming)

Queen:girl why are you always hype in the morning?(squinting face at the yelling)

Hensley:girl it is 12:00 in the afternoon lol why you always sleeping your life away girly.....you should be celebrating!!! MY BOO NUMBER 20 ON THE HOT 100 CHARTS!!!!

I just laughed at how pumped she was.

she was more exited then i was.

but im not gone lie, i was pretty exited myself.

2 months ago i released Medicine video, and released the song 4 months ago.

now my song is number 20 on the bill board charts, hot 100 charts and is playing on every radio station, spotify, apple music, sound cloud, and anything else you name.

soon my gong will got platinum, then gold!

i had so much planned out for myself and especially atlantic records.

they wanted me to start on my album as soon as possible, and they wanted me to release another visual and song.

they also wanted me to do pop up shows, then eventually touring.

i couldnt have done this without royalty squad, and to all my HATERS!!!!

Queen:Girl i know im so pumped. i been getting notificaions and text from other celebs congratulating me on my music and song

Hensley;girl you should be proud.....plus your birthday coming up so that would be the perfect timing to release a new song 

Queen:i dont know....i wanted to get away for my birthday, do something special..

i have been working non stop the pass 3 months.

in and out the studio, posing for the newest fresh young face for vogue( Yes i have clarence modeling only one time for vogue and queen doing a cover shoot for being the newest hot singer on the block for vogue only one time in the story. No they do not work for vogue, but only doing one shoot for them).

and im also trying to move out of clare place , and try to move into a bigger one for me and C.j.

Queen:plus i have to find this new place 

Hensley:How does chris feel about you moving into a new place with c.j?

i just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

see the thing is, the last time i seen or even had a full convo with chris was 3 months ago when we was in the hotel room.