chapter 49

*This chapter is explicit and may contain some content some people might find nasty, explicit, or inappropriate. If you do not feel comfortable with these terms please skip this chapter. Thanks!!*

Clarence PoV

*bahamas*

Queen:im tired these heels giving me corns on my feet probaly(laughs)

Clarence:i told you we was going dancing at the beach house nobody told you to try to be cute 

Queen:you just hating because they asked me to wear the grass skirt

Clarence:shit my legs wouldve look excellent 

Queen:ewwww you wierd

we both laughed.

right now me and clarence was on our way back to our hotel room.

after landing at the bahamas this morning me and clare been out and about all day that we havent even seen our room yet.

and to be honest im not gone lie im exausted.

me and clarence been out to eat, sight seeing, and all today.

and even though its only friday, i cant wait to see what he has in store for us tommorow.

but as for rightt now, im tired and just want to fall asleep next to him.

Queen:i dont know about you but im "mad" tired(trying to sound new yorkin)

Clarence:dont steal my lingo(laughs) mad disrespectful

me and clare kept laughing it up till he grabbed me and stopped me in front of a room.

Clarence swiped the hotel card under the door knob and the door automatically opened.

Clarence:go ahead and go in, i forgot to ask for extra towels and ice

clarence walked off from me.

i then opened the door up.

as i did my mouth dropped as i seen what the room was likeon the floor was roses leading down the hallway.

it was so many roses i couldnt even see the floor.

candles was lit on every table, a nice vanilla scent roamed the air, and music played.

i smiled.

this reminded me of valentines day all over again, the day i fell hard for clare.

i didnt even move, i just stood there in place.

i couldnt believe he did this for me.

after taking everything in, i followed the roses down the hall and eventually made my way into the bedroom.

the bed was covered with white roses, my favorite flower.

but the white roses spelled out "open me".