Paul

Your heart thumped in your chest and you tugged at your collar nervously. It was the night of your first date ever. Paul had asked you out to go get dinner and see a movie, it was kind of awkward because you worked together.

You glanced in the mirror and brushed your hair one more time before grabbing your bag from off your bed and leaving your bedroom.

You peek through the curtains and see Paul's car waiting for you. You quickly run outside and join him in his car. You buckle your seat belt and smile at him.

"So where to?" You ask with a grin.

Paul smiles, "Surprise." He winks at you before pulling away from your home.

You begin heading down the road, you both begin talking about work. He then paused.

"You know what, we're out to have fun. Let's talk about something else but work." He laughs.

You nodded, "Agreed."

You then sit in silence, you didn't know what to talk about now. You fiddled with your fingers and crossed your legs. Your mind raced, what should you talk about? His family? No, that's weird. Connor? Maybe. The color of his toothbrush?

Before you could say anything he finally spoke up, "So do you still like Gunner?"

You froze, "What? How'd you- no. Why?" You sputter out.

Paul laughs, "It was obvious. So why don't ya?"

You run your hand through your hair nervously, "That was a year ago, I just grew out of it."

Paul smiled, "Good."

You look over at him, "Why?"

Paul went red, and his widened. He then shrugged, "I don't know." He chuckled.

You eyed him suspiciously and then laughed, "Alright then..."

Paul pulled the car up into the cinema. He parked the car and got out. He went around and opened the car door for you and grabbed your hand. He pulled you out and spun you around.

He stopped you and laughed. He caught you off guard and you stared at him before laughing also.

"Come on have some fun, (Y/N)." Paul said shutting the door and taking your hand.

He smiled at him and you both walk inside the theatre. You buy your tickets to the movie and Paul buys you and him a popcorn before entering the movie. You take your seats next each other and quietly chat during the commercials.

The lights darken and Paul slowly slides your hand in his hand. You look over at him, he looks at you a smiles. The lights from the screen make his eyes sparkle in a way you've never seen them before. You smile brightly.

When the movie was over you left the theatre and it was down dark out. You stop just outside of the car and look up at the sky. A million twinkling stars stare down at you both.

"Out of the billion people in the world you were able to find your way to me." Paul says with a smile but putting his arm around you.

You blink in surprise, you'd never think Paul would say something like that, it was so not like him. You were speechless.

(People have been wanting Paul so here he is! Also if you like my style in writing go check out my personal for longer stories. AcaciaWolves )