What?

Hello guys. Sooooo... Almost at the last chapter, but! But, there will be a sequel. So keep that reading mind on. I love all your support but keep sharing because were almost to 2k readers. Thanks and see you at the end. Or if your reading on your pc or laptop see you at the bottom.

-Two months later-

I was sitting down on the couch. These two moths back home were fantastic. Unfortunately Graser went back home after the first week. My dad wasn't happy and my mom was nowhere to be found. She said she was staying at a friend for a while, but I had the feeling my family was hiding something.

'Ella? Why is mom not here?' I looked at her but she tried to ignore me.

'Ella! Just say what happened when I was gone.' She looked up. I saw fear and sadness in her eyes.

'They split up. Mom and Dad.' The tears flood down on her face. I didn't know what to say. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on.

'What?' Ella wrapped her arms around me. I did so too.

'You'll be OK. We'll be OK.' I said tying to calm her. She nodded yes. I never thought I was so close to my sister. Without our parents we should be close. I thought I had a perfect family. A family that would always stick together. But what will happen is that Ella would be happily married, have children and a husband and a good paying job. I, on the other hand will be doing YouTube or I'll work at Starbucks. What is this life.

I heard someone knock on the door. I motioned for Ella to stay and I walked to the door. When I opened it I saw Bayani in front of me. He pulled me outside.

'What are you doing here?' I said in anger.

'I just want to apologize. I want to say I like you-'

'What? Like me! I'm with Graser now. Why-'

'No let me talk. I like you and yes I know you and Graser are together. But I can't stop thinking about you. Jill and I broke up and it doesn't even matter because I know you are the one for me. I mean it. Pleas give me a chance.'

'What are you talking about. I'm with Graser! Go away. After all that time that I liked you-' Did I just say that.

'You did?'

'OK, yes! I did! But that was until I saw you and Jill together. I didn't change my mind because of Graser. It was all yourself!'

'But. I thought- I wanted to be closer to you.'

'So humiliating me in front of your friends is bringing me closer. Choosing your friends above me is getting closer to me. What the heck was that about? That doesn't make any sense.'

'I-I'm sorry. But. I know Jill an I broke up because of you. Did you still like me.'

'That! That! That wasn't about you at all! Jill was being so annoying and I wanted to say the truth. I- I can't believe you are so stupid. How? What? Why? I don't get you.' I said with a laugh.

'Bayani? Let me just clear this up. I liked you. That stopped. Now you like me. But because I don't like you back and I have a boyfriend, this isn't going to work. Were not getting together were not going to be in love. You'll find someone. I found someone already and that is that. Get that?' After that last sentence he looked at me smiling. What? What is he doing. He grabbed my arm.

'Jamie Thompson. I like you and I know you still like me. Will you pleas be my girlfriend.' Is he sick. What is his problem. I don't know. But I know my answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So heey! I hope you liked this and if you did vote. Because how more you vote how shorter you need to wait. I love you all. Thanks for the ones who did vote and share, but no comments yet. Let me see you aren't robots and write I want a blue lemon in the comment section and also say what you think about this story.

bye

-Aysha