think of me

I got home. My sister, Ella, didn't have school so she was watching TV. I said hello and walked to my room. Cate called me.

"Hey Cate!"

"Sup, Jamie"

"Is there something?"

"There is a party at 8pm, wanna come over? Jake is picking us up."

"Yeah, gonna ask my dad i'll send a text. Bye!"

"Bye"

A part, hell yeah, I surely wanted to go but i don't know if dad is going to say yes. I heard the front door open and close I ran down the stairs almost falling I looked insane. I ran true the kitchen to dad. I was tired and placed my hand on the table Ella screamed, I pulled my hand away from the table. I almost cut myself. The side of that table was sharp. Our dog, Rex jumped and against a cabinet and a knife fell out. Al that disaster caused my dad  a headache. I still don't know why dad rushed back to the car when i got to school. But OK I asked him about the party

"Dad, can I go to a party with Cate?", I asked being totally selfish.

"OK", he said."

I walked to my room and chose an outfit. Black pants, a purple top, some brown heels and a silver necklace. I did my make- up and I curled my hair. I made my way down to Cate's house.

Cate an I waited for Jake to come and pike us up, but he never showed up. So we decided to go to a cafe. We drank a coffee.

"Uuhm, Cate. Do you know what that guy's name is." Cate looked with a smile at me. She wanted to laugh but she kept it in. She knew that I liked him but she wanted to hear it from me.

"Why do you ask me? If you see him ask him. Are you still thinking of him."

"I never stopped thinking about him. I just regret yelling at him."

We drank our coffee and we walked to Cate's house. We said goodbye to each other and I walked back home.

I got home and I walked straight to my room. My mom came in and asked if there was something with me. I told the story.

"You are an amazing girl. If he isn't mad after all of that...", she never ended with what she was saying, but I think that I understands what she ment.