Sleepovers and parties with the bae.

Tomorrow is the day Cate and I go to meet Wong Fu. Cate and I decided to hold a sleepover because we are going to travel together. So I slept at Cate's last night and this night I will too. What Cate does not know, is that I have a few surprises for her today. Last night we stayed up really late, watching bot of our top 3 video's from Wong Fu. And than we watched all the series they had. Like Away We Happened. Cate loves that series.

"Cate. Cate." I yawned. It was almost 11 o'clock and we would go shopping today. It was a Saturday, by the way. She turned around in her bed. I slept on the sofa bed that she had in her room. She hated the color, but I think it's cool. I was a mint color, and it was so comfy. If my mom would let me, I would have taken this bed home, for my own room.

"What!" She sort of yelled.

"We need to wake up!" I said. I crawled out of bed and took a quick shower. I put on a white lace skirt and just a T-shirt that I tucked into the skirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail, because my hair was getting really long. And lastly I grabbed some flats out of Cate's ginormous shoe collection. She looked at me funny. I just proceeded with putting on her shoes as she went to take a shower.

I was looking trough my instagram feed and saw Bayani putting up selfies and all these fangirls just commenting that he was cute. I than saw a picture of him and Will. Kiani finally met in person. Good for them. I noticed one girl in particular that was talking about Will, like he was the last guy on earth. I got a good laugh out of that, so I went on her profile and saw tons of pictures of Will. Such a fangirl. I looked at one of her selfies, she was literally made to be for Will. She had icy blue eyes and brow hair. Her name was Jade.

"Sorry Kiani! Make room for Jill..." I mumbled at the end. No Jill

"Sorry Kiani! Make room for Wade!" I yelled. Cate came out the bathroom and looked at me confused.

"Wade?" She asked.

"Jade and Will." I said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Jade?" She asked

"This girl on instagram. She's like made to be apart of Wade. Will as in Kiingtong." I said proudly.

"Wade? Really? Nothing better in there." She tapped my head.

"I'm really bad in making ship names, and Jill isn't going to be it." I said.

Cate made herself ready. We ate and than took of to the mall. We were there for a good 3 hours, because we stayed in Lush for 30 minutes and we wen to eat and we got some smoothies.

"If you get sick I'm going to be mad at you!" I laughed, because she ate tons of food.

"What! You are the one that got a moka milkshake that was to much, after you drank a smoothie that was large as well.' She defended. I punched her playfully and we walked back home. On our way though! Oh god. This was just amazing.

We just stepped of the escalator. As three guys walked toward us and cat whistled. I rolled my eyes and kept walking, until one of the guys jumped in front of us. It went a little like this.

"Hello ladies." The guy said.

"Oh hi, didn't see you there." Cate said.

"And who are these beautiful girls I'm talking too." The other guy said.

"Where, I want to see these girls." I laughed.

"I'm Cate and this is my girlfriend Jamie." She smiled and I rested my head on her shoulder. She laid her hand on mine and the guys looked at us weirdly.

"Guys, I think we should go." The last guy said.

"Bye." Cate and I said in unison. When they were a at o good distance away we high fived each other. We than walked to Cate's laughing the whole way there.