Ch.8

JJ and I got into the SUV, JJ in the passenger seat and me in the driver seat. "Hey Rose I'm sorry for what happened in Quantico with me and Penelope" she said.

"JJ you and Garcia didn't know. Actually you and Garcia are the only ones and I would like to keep it that way please" I said looking at her then looking back at the road.

"Kara I know it's none of my business but what happened" she asked.

"Drunk driver, he ran him off the road and he went off a cliff" I said.

" I am so sorry" she apologized.

"JJ it wasn't your fault, stop apologizing, I have gotten over the fact that he is dead, yeah its still hard but what can I do about it now. Just knowing the fact that I have never seen him since we got off the phone as he was leaving Park City" I said.

"You never saw his body" she asked.

"No" I said. "I couldn't, they never found a body" I added. "I really don't feel like talking about it, let's just put our head on this case and found this son of a bitch" I said.

"Yeah" she said.

We pulled up to where Destiny Pendleton was killed. It looks busy. "What time was she killed" I asked the deputy.

"Around 9:30pm" he said.

"And no one saw the unsub" JJ asked.

"No one came forward" he said. I looked over the crime scene again.

JJ's phone buzzed, "what is it" I asked.

"Hotch wants us to go to the station to figure out the geographical profile" she said.

"Okay" JJ and I walked to the SUV and I drove, the way over was quiet.

We pulled out and the reporters were everywhere. "Well you know what to say right Rose" JJ said.

"No comment no comment" I said getting out of the SUV.

The reporters where bombarding us with questions, JJ and I just said "no comment" pushing our way into the doors.

We walked into the doors to where the team are. "Was there anything at the crime scene" Hotch asked.

"Nothing to say different then what we where saying on the plane earlier" JJ said.

I walked over to the board where we had hung all the victims' heads and names. "What do you see Rose" Rossi asked.

"I get why to kill random victims, leaves victimology all over the place. That means we cannot track him, but why these victims at this time and these places" I asked.

"That is exactly what he wants to think Rose, don't let him get in your head" Hotch said.

"Yes sir" I said without even knowing it. "Where the hell have I seen this from" I mumbled to myself.

I sat down looking at the file again. "Rose is there something going on" JJ said.

"Uh no, nothing at all." I said. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Garcia. "Hey sweat cheeks what can I do you for" she asked.

"This is a longshot, but can you look at crime scenes issued my Charles White" I asked.

"Let me see what I can do" she said, typing filled her room, until it stopped. "Okay what do you want me to do with them" she asked.

"Wait really, that quickly" I said surprisingly.

"Oh and you doubt me" she said jokingly.

"Sorry, look at one's with the same MO" I said.

"Okay, I got a name, Matt Lewis" she said.