Sweet Revenge

We were all having a good time until..
MacKenzie and her squad sashayed to our table and MacKenzie gave me a death glare.

Roger, Jimin, Mia and Bailey they all hate MacKenzie.
Infact, everyone hates MacKenzie, just a few people who use her or for the sake of being friends like her.

Bailey spoke up, "What brings you here MacKenzie? You usually don't like being seen near the "losers". So what do you and your squad want?"

Tiffany said, "We are here to give Lauren and Mia what they deserve."

Bailey asked with a tone of innocence, "Do they deserve some cheeseburgers and fries cause boy am I hungry, give me some too. I deserve burgers more than they do."

Tiffany squinted her face and said, "No. You pathetic creature who eats cheesy burgers. I only eat low calorie salads".

Mia said, "What did we do that you are here to give us what we deserve?"

MacKenzie said, "You both, Lauren and Mia disrespected the QUEENKAS OF THE SCHOOL! So we just wanted to take a little revenge so you don't mess with us ever again. How dare you? Well, now you have to pay for it."

I said, "That isn't fair MacKenzie. You insulted us first so we just gave it back to you. We're now even. Please leave us alone and settle it with peace."

MacKenzie said, "Peace? And no we're not even! I wanna even it up. So let's do that right now."

She turned back to her squad and smiled in an evil way and winked at them.

Jimin stood up and said, "MacKenzie you are so pathetic! What's your problem?! If you want to keep the little respect that you have then leave."

She gasped a little and then screamed furiously, "WHY IS EVERYONE DISRESPECTING ME?!?!?! EVERYONE USED TO TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN!!! NOW THEY TREAT ME LIKE AN AVERAGE GIRL!!!!! YOU THREE ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!"

SHE STOMPED HER SHOES FURIOUSLY OR SHOULD I SAY HEELS.

Now everyone's attention turned towards us! All the heads in the cafetaria were looking at us. And everyone took out their phones and were filming this. Cause this was a sight worth watching, THE QUEENKAS VS. AVERAGE STUDENTS.

MacKenzie took the mashed potatoes and gravy from Mia's tray and slammed it in my face! I was not only covered in mashed potatoes and gravy I was hurt cause MacKenzie slammed it on my face with so much force!!! OUCH!

Jimin and Mia were asking me if I was okay and stuff when MacKenzie took the grape jam from my plate and SLAMMED it on Jimin without any warning!

Jimin was SHOCKED AT HER MOVE!
Cause he was so busy in helping me that he had no clue!

He gave MacKenzie a death glare!
MacKenzie smiled innocently and said, "What? I was just helping you get your jams back. See, now you have jams. Jamless boy! You are so lame like UHH!!!"

WITH THAT JIMIN WAS DONE!
FIRE WAS LITERALLY BURNING IN HIS EYES!!!

(If you don't know a year ago Jimin used to be boring like he was no fun. He wasn't cool and energetic so people started to call him jamless boy. He HATED being called that so he changed and now he is REALLY ENERGETIC AND FUN AND AWESOME so the joke died down. But, now MacKenzie brought that up again and Jimin is NOT happy.)

If I was MacKenzie I would be preparing to run right now!

Jimin turned around and took Roger's tray of food which wasn't even half eaten cause he was engrosed in a novel the nerd he is.
It was FILLED WITH mashed potatoes and gravy, milk, orange juice, apple pie, bread and strawberry jam!
Jimin then SLAMMED the entire thing on MacKenzie furiously!

The entire cafeteria gaped and gasped at that sight! They all were shook and one of them shouted, "This is gonna go viral! Yes!"

MacKenzie was covered from top to bottom in lunch, dessert and drinks!

I had to admit it is a sight worth watching. The sight of an average student slamming the QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL in front of everyone!

The cafeteria was a MESS! Food splattered here and there with three students covered in food.

The lunch lady had enough!
She shouted, "That's it! I am calling the principal!"
Everyone gasped and started chatting about what will happen to us three. Well, even I was a little nervous of what will happen to us..

After a few minutes, the principal Mr.John came in with an angry face.

He asked us, "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!!?!? WHAT'S THIS MESS!?!"

We three just stood silent as we didn't have a reason to explain all of this..

He said, "ANSWER ME!"

MacKenzie innocently said, "Respected Principal Mr.John, I just came by to say hello to Jimin and Lauren but, I think they hate me so they just threw a tray of food on me. I am innocent."

What a liar and drama queen!!!

Jimin then pointed out saying that, "But, MacKenzie how does that explain why me and Lauren and covered in food. I am covered in jam and Laurend is covered in potatoes and gravy. How can you explain that?"

Mr.John said, "Yes, MacKenzie can you explain that?"

MacKenzie stuttered for a second and said with a sheepish smile, "You see they slammed me with so much force that the potatoes and jam splattered proportionally on each of them.."

Mr.John said, "Yeah, I AM NOT buying that. Detention for the three of for 2 hours after school today so that you three or anyone won't do it again."

I am Jimin were shook cause we didn't get detention in our life. It's the first time because of MacKenzie! I told her that we're even but she didn't listen. And it's all her fault!

And poor Jimin wasn't even a part of this. He was just standing up for me and Mia as we're his friends and he is also in trouble.
I mean Jimin did slam food on MacKenzie but that's cause she crossed the line!

And you're probably wondering where is MacKenzie's squad!?!
Well, they escaped the moment Jimin slammed food on MacKenzie. You call that friends!

I can't believe I got 2 hours of detention!

My mom is gonna be so MAD AND DISAPPOINTED!!! UGHH!!
So have to deal with two dramas. Being in detention with my mortal enemy and getting a lecture from Mom.
But, wait! There is another drama!!
CHLOE!!!!!
Clhoe doesn't care about me being in detention but, does care about WALKING home. Cause I and Chloe dirve to school and drive home. But as I will be going home 2 hours later Chloe will have to walk home cause she doesn't have a driving liscence... She is gonna be so mad! And is gonna have a fit! Three dramas to deal with!!!! WORST DAY EVER!!!! UGHHH!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you so much for reading! Thank you! Don't forget to vote!😊😊
LOTS OF LOVE,
SS💖💗