2. Highschool

Lauren's POV

I finally reached school, parked the car and got down with Chloe but, we're late!! Ughhh!!!

We entered the school and from the hallways, I and Chloe split up and went our separate ways.

I was walking slowly in the empty hallways as students were  in their classes.

I went over to my locker, took the books needed for my first class and headed towards it.

But then, the Discipline In-charge, Mr.Malone caught me. Talk about bad luck. He asked me why I was late.
I said, "Um... I woke up late."
I made an excuse hoping he would let me go but he gave a stern lecture for 30 minutes. 😐

Because of him I was even more  late to class!
I said, "Sorry Mr. Malone, I will not be late to school."
With that said I rushed to my class.
I had English and my teacher was Mrs.Malone she is not as strict as her husband, she is really sweet and kind.

I entered the class she asked me, "Why are you late Lauren?"
I said, "Cause your husband was giving me a 30 minute lecture."

You can speak to her in any way and she won't get mad.  Cool right?

She said, "Okay, sit down and open your book."

I sat down at my seat.
I sit next to my best friend Mia.
She is really amazing and tough and caring.

I opened my book and then flashed her a smile. She smiled back.

Then Mrs.Malone said, " I hope you all have done your homework that I had given."

I let out a light gasp. Cause I didn't complete my homework, emphasis on the word complete because let's have a flashback to yesterday.

*Yesterday*
7:30 pm

I was in my room doing my homework when Chloe barged into my room screaming like a psychopath .

I was startled.
I asked her, "Chloe. What happened!??!"

She yelled, "My squad of BFF'S unfollowed me on instagram!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!! HOW DARE THEY DO THAT! I HOPE THEY REALISED WHAT THEY HAVE DONE CAUSE I AM THE QUEEN IN MY GRADE AT SCHOOL!!!!"

I was shook! This girl barged into my room yelling and interrupting  my homework just cause her "Squad of BFF'S"  unfollowed her on instagram?!?!?

I took a deep breath and yelled, "CHLOE YOU ARE INSANE! Please leave my room and let me complete my work"

She said, "No! You have to help me get to the bottom of this, I have to find why did they unfollow me, and get them to follow me again by making my instagram fantastic. Come on!!!

And then I spent 4 hours helping her cause she is the diva so I had to.  And yet she did not succeed. I gave up and was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I entered my room. Huh, such a waste of time.
End of flashback

Mrs. Malone came around to see the student's homeworks on their tables but, mine had nothing on the table except my textbook and a pencil.

She looked up at me and said, "Lauren, you came to school late today and you have not done your homework. What is going on? Is everything okay?"

(See this is what I mean, BEST TEACHER EVER!)
I said, "Everything is alright Ma'am. It's just I have been distracted lately. I promise I will do my homework from now onwards."
With that she let me off the hook! Yay!!

Class was over and I and Mia headed to our lockers while chatting and catching up.

Mia: "Why were you late?"

I explained everything to her. The mom was not well and stuff.

Mia: "Oh. Okay. Then why didn't you do your homework?"

I told her about Chloe and her drama.

Mia let out a chuckle and said, "That girl! This is what I love about her. She is FIERECE!"

We both took out books from our locker for the second class which was.. THE DREADFUL MATH!

We were heading to class when my mortal enemy MacKenzie came up with her squad consisting: Sasha, CJ and Tiffany. The QUEENS in my grade.

She snickered and said, "Wow, I have noticed that today you look extra ugly"

I replied, "What's a pretty face if you have an UGLY heart."

They were taken back. Her little squad were shook  at how I could make a comeback like that. But you see I am not the same Lauren anymore. I AM STRONGER!

Mia replied, "MacKenzie, maybe you and your group of friends should EAT makeup so that you're prettier on the inside!"

They all gasped and CJ said, "Watch your backs cause you just insulted the school's QUEEN DIVAS and we will be seeking a little revenge."

With that they flipped  their hair and sashayed to bully some other students or hang out with the other popular girls.

During lunch break

I and Mia sat down at our usual place with a few friends.
Roger, the smart  and nerdy friend.

Bailey, the girly girl who knows everything about fashion.

And last but by no means least, Jimin, the kind, strong and humorous friend.

We are friends since as long as I can remember. I guess since elementary school!! We are so close and have such a strong friendship.
We were all having a good time and having our lunch until....

Author's Note

Sorry, for a cliffhanger, but stay tuned to find out what happens to Lauren and her friends during lunch break...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!😀😊💖

LOTS OF LOVE,
SS💗