The Hulk

The Hulk marched through the city on a lead from Fury. It was to find his friends. Banner was scared to let the "Other Guy" out into the city, but after much meditation and telling his alter ego that it was going to be fine, Bruce transformed and jumped out, breaking the glass of the window of Avengers Tower once again.

On his quest, he found a kitten. The kitten had dark fur and bright green eyes that shined against the sunlight. He growled at the kitten so it can get scared and move away from the green monster's path, but the feline never moved. Instead, the kitten walked ahead and all the monster could do was follow the cat to an abandoned warehouse.

"Why black cat bring Hulk here?" Hulk stated the obvious.

"Because the cat wants something from Hulk," the cat spoke. Well, Loki did, as he transformed back to his normal god-like attire.

The Hulk turned his head and roared. "PUNY GOD! Where are friends?"

"Ah, ah, ah," he moves his finger side to side, "Patience. You, wretched beast, will join your friends soon." He tightens his grip and out of nowhere, there are chains that grasp the Hulk's ankles.

The Hulk roars again, trying to lift his feet up from their imprisonment. "Why Puny God do this?"

"Ah, so the scientist speaks under the beast. Very well. I'm doing this out of revenge for the humiliation I went through when your team bested me in a battle, almost war."

And with that said, he magic's his staff out of thin air and taps the beast's heart.