Chapter 9

Eventually the two returned to their homes with levi's two friends. As they returned to their home eren was quick to slip into the bed after taking off his shoes, going to be the lazy guy levi calls him every so often.

Eren looked to levi from his spot of the soft maroon blankets as he wormed his way beneath the expensive fabric. His eyes quickly shifting to the other two. You guys can have fun cleaning. *

Sure thing Lazy ass, Levi said ruffling his hair. He gave him more of an excuse not to clean now that he knows hes pregnant. He should probably wait to tell him. Actually, it was a huge impact on Levi. He had created his own with Eren, something that will share their blood. Not like what God did. Not even close. No one was a part of God. He just made them it of nothing. This was part of them..

Cmon bro bro! Lets go! Isabel called breaking Levi from his thoughts.

He looked back at her then kissed Eren on the head and went to them. Sorry, he said then spread his wings to fly to the smaller tower. The other two did the same and they all took off there. *

Eren looked at the top of his canopy bed staring at each tiny detail each bend and groove. Glancing at the door he began to wonder how long until levi would be back and how his tiny tower would change now that he have it up to levi's friends. His mind also going to how his sister and best friend remained as archangels up above with the man upstairs. *

Possible snow day tomorrow

Yay!

Wanna see

Levi returned a couple hours later, pretty much crash landing into the room, still not used to his wings yet. He let out an oof at his landing, as he toppled in. *

your still alive. What did you do fly around hell and back? he joked sitting up and crawling to the edge of his bed, laying on his stomach. Eren didn't really make any sudden changes

in mood or expression he knew levi would be fine and he was still learning. do the like it?*

Well, they insisted to help and kept asking what everything was and I also had to explain why it was a mess in the first place. I didnt say sex, but told them because I was healing, Levi explained. Plus, everything was caked, he said after he stood up and walked to the bed, getting on his knees in front of Eren, smiling at him. You sure do make messy messes.*

Eren grinned brightly and laughed making messes is a special talent of mine~ but i think your the one who is also to blame. For the fresher ones at least. he rolled onto his back letting his head hang upside down as he gazed at levi. are we going to continue what we were so rudely interrupted?

Hmm, its tempting, Levi said pecking Erens lips a few times. But I have something to tell you first, he said and pulled back so he could before getting lost in the kisses and lose his train of thought. *

He returned each kiss looking confused tell me what? Your dick got bigger? he asked in a joking tone any more and I'll rip he added in a lower volume to himself. *

Levi chuckled then went serious. Well.. just putting it bluntly, youre pregnant, he said then sighed looking away sighing wondering how Eren would react. *

what.. What do you mean. Is that suppose to be humorous levi? he was severely confused but not upset. He rolled back onto his stomach and sat up cross legged. how would you even know if I was I'm not sick or anything. *

Levi stood up and got on the bed. Erwin definitely wouldnt lie to him about that, or lie at all. He place his hand on Erens stomach and felt under the belly button where the ovaries in a woman was located. He gave it a small press, feeling for it, and sure enough, there was a hard swollen surface he felt. He then looked back up at Eren. *