Mario kart

Wyatt's P.O.V

I sat in the couch in Jadens house beside Finn. Jack sat on the floor and Jaden in a arm chair. "Hey guys I found Melanies Insta" Jaeden said. "Let me see" I said grabbing is phone. "She is privte tough" I said and handed him bach his phone. "Probably cause creeps like you wouldn't look at her picture and thinking..." Jack started but I stopped him by throwing a pillow on him. "Shut up Jack" I said anyoed. "But you think she is hot right" Finn said smirking. "They are all good looking" I said. "But she is something extra" Jaeden said in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, what are we going to do today anyway" I asked. "We can message the girls and see if they would like to hang out here" Jack said. "Just because you wanna be with Abigail" Finn said and laughed. So did me and Jaeden. "No because they are fun to hanging with besides I really should  get some new friends" Jack said. "Fine call her, I dont mind hanging with them" Jaden said. Jack unlocked his phone and message Abigail.

Abigails P.O.V

We sat in Melanies car and was on out way to Jaden he had send the adress and soon we arrived outside there. I jumped off her car and walked fastly over to his house. Melanie and Victorias was walking slowly and sleepy after me. "C'mon sto being so slow" I said and knocked on the door. Soon Jaden opened up the door and I walked inside. "Welcome" he said politly. Vic and Mel came soon after me and looked around in the house. "Wow your house is beautiful" Melanie said politly. "Thanks" he said. "Not to sound rude or anything but do you have any food in here I didn't have time to eat, because someone woke me up while my beauty sleep" Vic said lookimg at me. "That ain't helping" I said and laughed, Jaeden laughed a little too. "Yeah just follow me to the kitchen" Jaeden said. We followed after him and after they had got there sandwiches and juice we walked into the living room. Finn was sitting and playing on a guitar while Jack and Wyatt played Mario kart. "Oh I wanna try!" I said and runned over to the couch and sat between them. "You are really good at playing on that" Victoria said while she had ate the last piece of the sandwich.She grabbed a chair and sat down beside him. Jaeden and Mel sat down at the table between the kitchen and the living room. "Here" Wyatt said giving me his console. "You gotta met the worst at this first" he said and looked over to Jack. He stood up an walked over to Jaden and Mel. "Ready" Jack asked. "I was born ready" I said and we laughed before the game started.

Melanie's P.O.V

"Thanks for the sandwich and the juice" I said to jaeden and was about to stand up to walk away with my glass. "Let me take that" he said and grabbed my glass. "Thanks" I mumbled. Wyatt sat infront of me looking at me. I wasn't looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me. "You didn't have time to eat?" He asked. "No, Abby just draged of my blanket and said we needed to go now, so yeah me an vic basiclly starved on our way here" I said laughed a little so did he. I now looked into his hazel eyes

Wyatt's P.O.V

I was looking into her blue eyes who was just so beautiful and her dark hair who was just hanging around her face. She was so pretty, so are Abigail and Victoria. "YEEES!! I WON YOUR SUCKER!" Abigail screamed making me turn my head around. Melanie looked suprised at her. "You threw me out of a cliff when I was nearly in the end!" Jack said. Abigail turned around to him. "No, I just pushed you to the side a little. I am totally the best" She said proudly. "No you are not, Melanie is" vic replied to her comment. She looked angry at Victoria while. I looked over to her and she was holding the guitar finn had hold before and he was teaching her to play. "You are?" I turned around and looked at Melanie. "She is I promise you she would beat your ass" Vic said. "C'mon lets play a game" I said and dragged her to the couch. She grabbed Jacks console and I grabbed Abigails. We started to play and she was actully good at it. She won 2 out of 2 matches. "Wow you really are a pro" I said and smiled. "Thanks" she said laughing. "But next time we play I will totally win all the games" She said cocky. I smirked. "No you will definetly not do that" "of course I will noodles" she said and laughed. So did the others. But then she looked down at her feet in shame. "S-sorry I didn't mean..." she satrted but I stopped her. "It's fine totally there is many people who call me that" I smiled. She looked at me and smiled a little. "Yeah noodles" Jack said in a teasing anyoing voice. I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys" Jaeden said. Victoria looked at him in a deep look like she wa offended. "And girls" Jaeden added quickly. "What about going out and take a bath at the beach" He said. "I am totally in!" Jack said. "Me too" Abigail said. "I guess I have no other choice" Victoria said. Finn looked at her and smile. "I am totally in" he said then looking away from her. "Count on me" both me and Melanie said.  We looked at eachother and then back to Jaeden. "Aww look how quiet they are" Abigail said. Melanie gave her a death glare and I laughed. "Do you need to go home to..." Jaeden started. "No, We where actully  going to the beach later" Victoria said. Jaeden nodded. "But we will need snacks!" Abigail said loud. "Yeah and some coke!" Jack added. "Okay someone who can fix that?" Jaeden asked. "I can" Finn said. "Me too" Abigail said and stood up. Melanie handed Abigail her keys. She and Finn now went out through the door.