Small talks

Abigails P.O.V

Finn and I was in the store and we where looking for some tasty snacks. "Look this is named vic, I bet you would love this" I said and showed finn. I smirked and he just laughed while he rolled his eyes. "You have an eye for my best friend I can totally see that" I said walking beside him again "we have known eachother like 3 days and you think I like her" he asked. "I didn't say that you liked her but I said you see something in her, i mean I saw your look earlier" "how can you see that when you can't even see that Jack is thinking you are hot and like the world to him" Finn said now he smirked huge. "Look here is Vic's favourite chips" I said grabbing a bag and laid it in cart. "You think he looks good to don't you" he said. "Yeah but so does all of you not gonna lie you where my celebritey crush before" I said laughing. "But don't worry I got over it" I added. He laughed to. "So what is Vic like" he asked, "like a mother honestly always taking care of me and Mel, but the sassy and strict mother. Sweet sometimes when she wants to" I said and he nodded, "when are you going back to new york?" He asked and grabbed a back of coke. "In a week or something like that we are going to be here for Mel's birthday" Finn nodded and grabbed a pineapple. "Fruit?" I asked. "Yeah, want anything else than this" he said holding up his pineapple. " Oh strawberrys and grapes" I said grabbing two packages of each. "Jack loves strawberrys to" he said smirking. "Pineapple is Vic's favourite fruit" I said holdimg out my tounge. He laughed and we walked over to the checkout and payed. Then we jumped into the car and played loud music and sang along to it. When I had parked the car I grabbed a bag and runned over to the door screaming "the last one in is a rotten monkey!" Finn came soon after me laughing and we runned into the others. "I won" I shouted  and putted down the bag. "You cheated" Finn said loud and laughed. I laughed with him. "Like always then" Vic said quiet grumpy. I smirked to her and she laughed. "Ready to go then" Jaeden asked. "Finally Jack said. Melanie was about to walk to th hall but Jaeden stoped her. "The beach is only like 300 meters away from my house" he said. Mel nodded and grabbed a bag. "I can take that wyatt said grabbing her bag. "Thanks" she said. We walked out from balcony and out from the garden it was a quiet walk. I walked beside melanie who was walking after Jaeden and wyatt. Vic was also walking beside them while Jack and finn was walking behind us. I looked around and saw a stick I got down and grabbed it. I turned around to Jack and finn. "C'mon pirates walk faster" I said. Melanie and the others infront of us turned around and laughed a little. Jack grabbed another stick and got it infront of me. "Never" he said jokingly. Finn just rolled his eyes and walked aside a little. "Fight! Fight!" Mel said laughing together with Vic. "We are here tho" Jaeden said and took one step an dwe was now on the beach. Melanie runned down and got all of her clothes of. "The last in is an old rotten egg!" She shouted as she runned down in the water soon the others like wyatt, Jaeden, Jack and me was after her. "C'mon you sloths!" Melanie shouted and wyatt laughed. "It's cold!" Vic shouted back. "Finn was walking behind her and then pushed her down in the water. We all laughed and vic got up from the water. "Finn!" She shouted and runned over to him trying to push him in but it didn't work well. So then she started to splash water on him. He laughed and so did she. I smiled to them but then suddenly I felt someone trying to get me under water, it was Jack. I laughed and dragged him down instead. He got up and we laughed. Melanie was swimming beside Jaeden. wyatt had now walked up on land sitting on his towel and shaking. He was totally freezing.

Melanies P.O.V

I was swimmin farther and farther away from the beach with Jaeden but then he stoped me. We we're just swiming on the same place. "We shouldn't swim farher away maybe there will be sharks" he said pretending to be a shark. I laughed at him and we laughed together. "But I like to swim away it likes takes me away from reality but so does everything I do in my life" I said. He looked at me confusing. "Not that this reality is bad or something I just love being in my own world, you know like a imaginary world" I said. "I just love how everything turns out to be in the imagination. the imagination is so beautiful you know" I added. "I haven't thought about that but it probably is" he said smiling back to me. "Wishing something special for your birthday?" He asked then. "Nothing special really just be with my friends having a good time with them" he nodded. "Maybe we should swim back the others are already up" he said. I nodded and we started swimming back. We got up and sat beside wyatt. I grabbed my towel tight around me. I looked around seeing Finn was holding Vic in his arms probably warming her. Jack and Abigail picking up all the snacks. I looked at wyatt. Hi wet hairs was no longer curly ut was just straight laying on his head. He had small drops in his face. "You don't like water?" I asked him. He looked down at me. "I do but is its freezing" he said. "No it's not you just are like vic can't be in the water for like two second without freezing" I said and laughed. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Had fun with jaeden?" He asked. "Yeah, but I couldn't swim farther because he said maybe there woukd be some sharks there" wyatt nodded. "Why would you wanna swim farther?" "Because look at it, the ocean is just so beautiful it just fades away reality" I said now looking down I probably sound crazy. "You don't like reality?" He asked. I looked up at him again and he had a little small smile on his face. "Most of the time no, but this reality is pretty great" I said and we giggled. "What takes you away from the reality then?" "Most of the time I draw but pretty much everything I do takes me away from Reality" He nodded at my answer. I grabbed a strawberry and ate it. "We have been hanging out fro three days but and I got a question that I have wondering about a lot" Jaeden said. "Or I think all of us have been wondering about this" he added. We all looked at him and he looked kinda nervous. "It's okay you can ask us anything" vic said and smiled to him. He smiled back and sighed. "So, Abigial and Vic you are two worlds famous people and Melanie is not famous so yeah we wonder how did you met?" He asked.